I want to play spin and go.

T

The horse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This month I realized that there is a mode in poker, which before I thought was just playing for fun and luck and it is about spin and go, a very interesting and incredibly profitable mode.

I have a friend that I met in another poker forum, and I started talking about it in intagram, he told me that he has good earnings in this modality, and playing in 10s and 20s he wins between $ 1000 and $ 2000, the truth is that it looks very profitable but like the other modalities this also has its variance. but in any case it is still profitable and it also has its positive part, which is that in this mode there are multipliers that can give us very tasty gains such as those of × 1000 obviously that the probabilities are very zero but they continue and will be there .

Tomorrow going to video of winamax about expresos :)

Pd: I still learning english

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this requires a large bankroll and in this format there should be experience in the game
in this format, the game plays a wide range, you need an excellent ability to read the board and the ranges of opponents, as well as in other formats
..Someone in this professional, but there are not many of them, but basically this is a format where beginners drain their bankroll playing like roulette
this is purely my opinion about this format

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play them when I feel like playing but I don't have enough time to do so, a way to get off the urge to play poker :cool:. I usually do well, but I prefer longer tournaments, I also think that if you do it regularly and with the necessary dedication you can get a lot of profit.

O

Oxinthewater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play them when I feel like playing but I don't have enough time to do so, a way to get off the urge to play poker :cool:. I usually do well, but I prefer longer tournaments, I also think that if you do it regularly and with the necessary dedication you can get a lot of profit.

Likewise I do the same - I don't often get as much time as I'd like to play poker and think that I maybe have 10-15 minutes, so some spin and go will work.

I play at lower levels, and some of the players are just playing with their free tickets, so generally I've done OK.

The high rake and high-ish variance (note that 3 handed it's not going to be MTT level variance, but low chance of high multipliers bring down shorter term winnings) offset the presence of less capable players.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
This month I realized that there is a mode in poker, which before I thought was just playing for fun and luck and it is about spin and go, a very interesting and incredibly profitable mode.

I have a friend that I met in another poker forum, and I started talking about it in intagram, he told me that he has good earnings in this modality, and playing in 10s and 20s he wins between $ 1000 and $ 2000, the truth is that it looks very profitable but like the other modalities this also has its variance. but in any case it is still profitable and it also has its positive part, which is that in this mode there are multipliers that can give us very tasty gains such as those of × 1000 obviously that the probabilities are very zero but they continue and will be there .

Tomorrow going to video of winamax about expresos :)

Hi my friend!
I would like to warn you about the dangers of this format. ridiculous victories can turn your head and believe in your invulnerability, and bad blows will awaken a great desire to recoup. don't rush to call S&Go a profitable format. hyperturbo and a small number of chips can very quickly degrease your wallet.:icon_pale
good luck and discretion to you at the tables!:)

Poker_Player77

Poker_Player77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll play them sometimes, but not very often. I've never been a fan of the 500 chips to start with. I'd play them more often if it were 1500 or something, but I find with only 500 chips, more often than not, they tend to play like bingo games which I find boring.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find the best way to play these is sporadically,,,i do well when i play that way. $$$ :)