I think i can

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately since the virus lock down i have been playing online poker more and more in the past 6months. Learned a great deal playing 8 to 12 hours a day and won about 50 bucks just doing the sites default freerolls which were really great to win pennies. ACR gets a lot of shit talked about it but it doesnt seems sketchy to me and i like it. I learned about the private freerolls and was excited that i could play more with smaller risk. THanks CC loving it

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. Freerolls are a great way to improve your game and increase your bankroll without any risk. Thanks to our community, and our freerolls, many players have already significantly improved their skills.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Lately since the virus lock down i have been playing online poker more and more in the past 6months. Learned a great deal playing 8 to 12 hours a day and won about 50 bucks just doing the sites default freerolls which were really great to win pennies. ACR gets a lot of shit talked about it but it doesnt seems sketchy to me and i like it. I learned about the private freerolls and was excited that i could play more with smaller risk. THanks CC loving it
Do you plan to continue playing freerolls? Or start playing buy-in tournaments, use a bankroll?

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like you are the right path. Part of the time playing should be small allocation towards learning. Take some time away from the tables to read, study different aspects of the game or instructional videos. Good luck with the BR building quest.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won some bankroll from freerolls, then use it to play buy-in tournaments.

GL to U. :)

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I confirm if you want to continue improving your game. you have come to the right place. all cards chat members will be happy to help you get there. you can play on private frerrolls. but also register for the CC league to continue to progress and reach a good level of play.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many top players also begin to play poker from freeroll. If you don't know, one of top players, Annette "Annette_15" Obrestad started her poker career from freeroll. She is the youngest person to ever win a world series of poker bracelet. Although she's not played live tournament recently, she and Liv Boeree are two women I hope to see in live tournaments.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good that you are enjoying online poker and is a smart way to start your bankroll with freerolls, a lot of players here started the same way as you. :)

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Freerolls tournaments are the best way to start your bank roll.

There are a lot nowadays.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Our freerolls allow each player to build a decent bankroll from scratch. It all depends on your patience and discipline.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With progress like yours, you can start to enter paid tournaments, although be 'em micro stakes. Still, you can have a wider range of tourneys and those shall pay you even more than freerolls! :)