I need tips mid-game in tournaments

P

Percivalpl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
In tournaments i do pretty well in the first hour or so, I finish usually having tripple or quadruple of my starting chips, but in mid-game I lose drastically, I fold very often being scared someone has a good hand, bids are getting higher and higher, so as long as I don't get a very good hand like AA KK or AK I fold, I know I'm too tight and I'm working on it, but maybe you guys have some tips?

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also have a problem when I lose a good chance because of the fear that another player a better hand and I am waiting for good cards. I think there can only help the practice. The more I play, the more gain experience and knowledge, the more I learn poker, the more stable and more confident getting my game.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once I have built up a little stack I tend to sit tight at the mid-way point, trying to get close to the money.. But it can be hard passing on good hands

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have a good stack at the beginning of the tournament then continue to play at the same pace. In vain you filter the map so much. I understand that you are not bluffing. This is also an integral part of the game.

Top 10 Games Poker Tips