I learned I am pretty good at sit n gos

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was never into them but gave it a shot.

I have won 3 and placed ITM in 3 others in my first 8 games.

:icon_cycl

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great! Keep up the good WORK.

Notice I capitalised WORK. It is work, and as soon as you think you found your golden goose...it'll end up being a duck.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit n go 9 or 10 players are the best tourneys in my oppinion.I get ITM almost every time I play.But I play only 10ç or 50ç single table.
Congratulations man!Keep going.

zviko

zviko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah i agree, these sit Go's can help you build fast! It's good practice for final tables.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah i agree, these sit Go's can help you build fast! It's good practice for final tables.
i think he is talking about SnG's not spin and go.
Regarding your success: Well done, keep your head up. Never go for 2nd place!!!:five:

HK_47

HK_47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey man keep it up! I would be interested to know what stakes you played at and how many games total you have played. SNGs are still very profitable so just keep at it!

Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SNG are great for practicing final tables and can be very profitable. But you do need to play more than nine to find out if you are good at them - I am sure you are talented but it could just be good variance.

D

danielcai

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SnG is a good way to learn about ICM. good preparation for MTT final table scenarios.

Good luck with your success!

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
definitely the sng are the best to make bank bit by bit and can help you practice for final tables and for the HU

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's great. Unlike you, I seem to be horrible at Spin & Gos. Often times I'll knock out the first player and have a good lead when it goes to heads-up, but it seems like I almost always end up losing, no matter what my lead is.

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations you just need to keep wining in continuity and soon you will have massive profit.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Congratulations, this is a great achievement. Continue to play. I also believe that SNG tournaments are the most appropriate option.

N

notahead

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you hit it on nail these are simplest form of poker and really have low variance although no big prize pools and man USA sites not enough players to get ton these going at once is sucky I miss stars

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is a fairly good result. I congratulate you. Good luck.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're making progress at Sith go, go ahead...

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations. Keep us posted on your progress. Remember that this is still a small sample of tournaments. You can expect to have ups and down on your adventure :) It's all part of the game!

R

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations. I only leave one piece of advice. Try not to fall into the temptation to increase the buy-in rate quickly. Good luck.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Smokin' Sit'ngos and wood. Nice! How's it going now 1 month into it? Prolly crushing (Oops.. I meant 'smoking' obv)

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep going. Be aware that variance can mean you can have a bad spell but keep up the optimism and if you are winning, stick with the strategy you are using.

M

Moabs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is no lie..years ago on ultimate bet i won thirteen $5 6 man sng's in a row

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
this is no lie..years ago on ultimate bet i won thirteen $5 6 man sng's in a row

Nice! Probably around that same time frame... (but on FTP instead of UB) I managed a streak of 21 games! I preferred the 9-man Sng's & rarely played the 6mans. (but also played the 18 &/or 27man 'reg.' speed). Yup.... I managed to go 21 games in-a-row without winning a penny!