Hyper, Turbo or Regular speed Tournaments

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really think this is a big question depending on how you play the game must depend which you go for.

Hyper - This type of game is nasty the variance plays a massive role as players need to build their chip stack up quickly to stay competitive. You dont get that many looks at your hole cards and you really have to get lucky to hit and hope others miss.

Turbo - a bit slower than hyper but still play in the $2.50 180 player and before long your BB dont look that big of a stack but you can be a bit less picky on the cards you play.

Regular - it takes forever for you to look like you have a small stack here. You can wait and wait and wait for your perfect hole cards to go on.

I prefer regular because if you have stamina , patience and discipline you can go deep into tournaments. Also dont be afraid to fold you Ace with a picture card when someone shoves all in the chance of you hitting your cards are relatively low if it only makes a small dent to your chip stack then off course your going to call.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love this topic so much that I made an entire video on it.
I think it's very important for people to know what they're getting into before they sign up, and with this info in this video they can find the sweet spot that's just right!

Hope you enjoy my contribution to the thread!

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hyper is not right for me, I feel too much under pressure ...

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the regular speed tournaments. Turbo, when there is no other way out, but I really don't like hyperturbos, it is to play as bot automatically, without bothering to read the opponents.

T

tymons_87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this turbo is mostly all in , in first hand so i prefer regular one

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also prefer regular tournaments. I do not like hyper tournaments because I think they look more like a lottery.

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love this topic so much that I made an entire video on it.
I think it's very important for people to know what they're getting into before they sign up, and with this info in this video they can find the sweet spot that's just right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPT40CRvcuo&list=PLBrNnyWekagPbegY51h0xW4tHOFKKn_DU&index=2&t=834s

Hope you enjoy my contribution to the thread!

Thank you very much for the information.
I take the opportunity to subscribe to your YouTube channel.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Your analysis is interesting but I like hyperturbos since you need to require your brain to make correct decisions and you don't bluff much by choosing well the meek ones you should play

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer turbo or regular because it depends a lot of knowledge of the game than luck, hiper on the other hand, it depends more on lucky than other thing

K

Ktv2018

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are usually prefer regular or turbo tournaments because I have some time to think about the moves and the hands that the other players have.

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t understand people who like hyper-turbo tournaments. After 20 minutes of the game, the push-fold game begins, and lasts until the end of the tournament. roulette.