How you will play this hand...

Yonip17

Yonip17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played $55 buy-in deep-stack 8k guarantee last Friday at party poker...
Were only around 45 left out of 200 and I was placed 11.
My hand is KQs, the UDG raise to minimum and I called and I was in MP, the Botton who is the higher stack shoves all in. The UDG called.
Should I called and go all in in this situation?

iamtoldurghey

iamtoldurghey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My hand is KQs, the UDG raise to minimum and I called and I was in MP, the Botton who is the higher stack shoves all in. The UDG called.

No its a easy fold .without all player stats abd history as played fold . Also i would have 3 bet the utg min raise if i was going to play that hand in mid pos.

Yonip17

Yonip17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was so pissed off because I probably won that hand and I will be in top 1. By the way the Botton have a hand of pair 10, the UDG is AT.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should be folding there. To late to risk going out with K Q. You get to the rail and K Q just isn't that great a hand to shove with.

hemlok

hemlok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

the question should be how badly you can afford to lose, because all-in means just that. it depends on the ratio of the pot odds, no?

S

ss51734

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hellllll No!! At worst you're dominated by one of the stacks and at best youre flipping for a near triple up

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the easy answer would be no , i would not call even if u do win the hand what exactly are you beating pre flop? KJ? Against 2 others i do not think so i think this is a clear and easy fold but more power to you if u do play it i just would not .

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I say fold. too much to risk.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would fold in this spot. You don't have to risk for a piece of your stack, it does not seem you are ahead with your hand. Even though you have won this hand it doesn't mean you have made a good move. Just wait for a better opportunity to increase your stack size.

well_cap1302

well_cap1302

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would fold in this spot. You don't have to risk for a piece of your stack, it does not seem you are ahead with your hand. Even though you have won this hand it doesn't mean you have made a good move. Just wait for a better opportunity to increase your stack size.
I agree.

A

awkplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No its a easy fold .without all player stats abd history as played fold . Also i would have 3 bet the utg min raise if i was going to play that hand in mid pos.

Yeah bro, I would do some pressure being the chip leader and playing under those conditions.

slurredreaction

slurredreaction

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely fold and wait for a better hand with better position. If what your saying is true, then you had more then enough chips to hold out and wait for a monster. You could be beat by A2.

B

Belus 08

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that folding is the best option there

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
In my limited experience, I will Fold, No doubt. Someone put lots of money in their hand: must be AA, KK or a crazy dude and I amnot going to test that with my money. :fight:

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I probably fold simply because two others either went or called an all-in.

fiddlesticks123

fiddlesticks123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely fold here. You're behind to any ace, flipping with any under pair and you might even be dominated by AK, AQ. So either way you need to hit and that's never the best situation to be in.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The question in this situation is,are you gambler or player? If you are gambler then call and let luck decide for your tournament life, if you’re not then fold is right, and wait for better opportunities

Yonip17

Yonip17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks to all you guys... It will help me a lot...

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is interesting your situation, could you tell me please how was your effective stack, how much were the blinds and how was your image in the table and what kind of players you were facing?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

cash123

cash123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
fold ... you must always be the aggressor, you were probably losing your hand, if you are not the aggressor can not control the pot and so you can stay connected to lose all your chips.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am writing answers to the same type of questions for the thousandth time-you spent a lot of time with these opponents at the table, you should have notes about the game ! Of course the cards that you do not have the strongest to put all the chips!

M

MrTerek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Dude, did u get 5ye sat ticket to 55 ? Right?) Only one answer, i guess
While players like u will be in poker never die)

I think i dont need to explane that. But calling by UTG 3b shoving B means AQ+ JJ+, B range 1010+ AQ+ ))))) And also(first one) we need to know st size)

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd fold here - if UTG is calling, they must have some sort of hand, either a pocket pair or some sort of ace. Then the button also has a good chance of a strong hand. KQs is just not strong enough here.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is difficult to think about not betting, but you have to try to analyze the situation well, personally I would not risk it, although having KQs is not such a strong hand, of course you can have a little advantage but it is not as strong as to pay an all in

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands