How will you play?

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi! If you are eliminated from the tournament five times making the same move.For example putting all on couple of tens of.In the next tournament you again come a couple of dozen.How will you play?

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you do the right thing, no matter how many times it turns out to be unsuccessful. But you must understand what and why you are doing.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Don't be result oriented , some spots are super standard and maths never lie.On the other hand if you are not totally sure about your play you can review it by yourself with some poker programs or you can post it here in the forum and get some feedback!

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If after I study I understand that I make the right choice I do the same move.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If the same move went five times wrong in the same way, maybe the move is not being right agree?
It's no use always repeating the same thing expecting different results always ....
Five times already showed me that the movement is wrong, I missed a lot with J, today I hold more with them .... (this is my unlucky hand)

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would not consider because I always lose, probably once or twice can be coincidence and 5 times I find it difficult, surely change shape to play !!!

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most interesting that on couple of tens of I shall put and fifth and sixth times.Just all depends on which winning or losing is waiting for you.But on a couple of twos think.

dnevnikpokerista

dnevnikpokerista

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, of course you learn from mistakes I will have to play more carefully

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try the other method, Yes and at all I with KK the not of walking in All in. Not like 10 10 ))

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will not change anything. I think there are right and wrong decisions. Only the player's luck changes.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If the hand is already lost several times, the next time mathematically the posibillities of winning are increasing. With a good play of that pair, yes I would play it again!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If the move I made was a correct one I would not change what I am doing. I would look back at all 5 times I made the play to make sure it was a smart play though.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
If that happens to me, I first take some time to calm the mood before trying that tournament and I would play a little passive watching the movements of the other players to grab confines and know what movements to do.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I usually play no more than 2-3 tournaments a day. So, if I am just unlucky, I stop playing. Maybe I will be lucky the next day.
Good luck.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The same hands in poker does not happen, always something different, the number of players, their style of play.

thetzarofpoker

thetzarofpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi! If you are eliminated from the tournament five times making the same move.For example putting all on couple of tens of.In the next tournament you again come a couple of dozen.How will you play?

Pocket 10s is a strong hand, but i think it is not an all in hand pre flop unless you`re in final table and there`s 4 or less players left.. with more players become risky

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On AA, I also sometimes lose KK or QQ, but I don’t pay attention to it, this is called dispersion. If I play AA correctly, then at a distance I will be in plus or with a good win. The same goes for TT. I made a range of hands for myself, which at a distance will bring me profit and constantly play on it. Previously, I often changed my strategy and tactics, but this is not right.

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The worst thing to play with caution is that the rest of the players will identify you as the player weaker. If you almost never bets or upload, the strongest playersn't pressure you, because they know that cederas to pressure. If you are going to big, players will know immediately that you have a strong hand and all over the world will be withdrawn, which will reduce the amount obtained.
Remember that aggressive play is the basis for creating great jackpots. If you have a winning hand, your best option would be to squeeze the table and get everything you can. This is what makes the poker something fun and exciting.
Your hand will be good or bad according to the hand of the other players. K-K is a hand fantastic, but if another player has A-A, your kings will have a 82% chance of losing. Imagine the situation on the contrary: You Have A-10 and the other player has J-J. The flop comes to 10-8-6. All of a sudden your two 10 have only a 20% chance of winning.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It is a very generic question. Each hand, each villain, each spot are unique. I consider an error to play poker only by your hole cards.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually I follow one strategy. I have a range of hands and I take into account the position at the table. But I think this is an individual issue on a case-by-case basis.

Norman Vasquez

Norman Vasquez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

If that move has a positive EV why you stop doing that move.

Walttinho

Walttinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first I will review and study that hand to see if anything can improve if I don't come to the conclusion I'll play the same way

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if you go all in before the flop with aana and play, it will not mean that you made a mistake. Even if you lose a few times in a row. You must understand that from the point of view of mathematics you play correctly. People who play too loose playing weak hands, and even made a big stack early in the tournament vseravno not win it. And probably not even get into the money.

L

lierm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to move all in with pair of tens I have to admit you are brave :D
obviously it depends how many people are at the table, if it's 9 person seat, then- never, if it's 4 people seat and have not a lot of my stacks then -probably.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Albert Einstein defined madness as doing the same thing over and over again waiting for a different result, 1010 is for me not the best hand to go all-in in the pre-flop maybe you should change the way you play that hand since it's definitely not giving good result