How should I look to play triple up Sit n Go's?

bmw1983kaz

bmw1983kaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read play tight early and loose in later stages works best but am not sure.. there might be something to it tho, as getting into a big chip lead early doesn't seem to mean much - making sure your stack at the table is more important, that and keeping your nose clean in the early stages (until it become 5 handed) ... you want to grow your stack if possible, just don't take to many risks in order to do so.... ohhhhh and not trying to bust out the short stacks unless you get dealt a quality hand, is something to remember for later on... those are the main 2 things that I know from playing these Sit n Go's.

The big difference is that the is no reason to keep growing your stack, just finishing top 3 is a win... it doesn't matter if you have a big, big chip lead or a tiny stack - finishing in the money = top 3 is the goal. Sometimes folding AK is best but in general unless you got a big stack, it's fold or shove no post flop play.......... from experience.

Anyways anybody here play these on ignition/Bovada? .. if so, any tips/advice could give me?