How to play bounty builders

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never play to try knock opponents out, I just try to get as far as I can and any bounties are a bonus. If you get far the bounties increase anyway. However I never seem to get many bounties because it doesn't always suit a grinder. I usually sit there with alot of chips at the beginning and no bounty and every one else has lots of bounties same amount of chips. How do you play the bounty tournaments?

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You don't have to catch the game at the beginning of the bounty poker tournament. The chips tower can be nicely increased in the early stages of the game. This is important because getting a bigger bounty is available in the middle and final stages of the game. When the game is tighter and the blinds are bigger. But at the initial stage, you should avoid risking all the chips. This is just my opinion.

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK that's a good point bagoly696

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a rather aggressive style of play even in a normal MTT. so on a bounty I play normally and do not hesitate to throw all-in the river when I have the best games on spots or I would normally bet part of the pot on a normal MTT.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The strategy in such tournaments is different from the usual tournaments,it is necessary to use the weaknesses of the opponent to achieve a knockout.to get more likely to make mistakes of the opponent to take no deliberate action and thus gave you an award!good luck!