BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello everybody!! I have a small sample of mtt tournaments Played: 125 Total Wins: $ 149.23 Buy larger: $ 22.00 % ITM: 16.8 Total Profit: NOI Average Gain: NOI % ROI Average: NOI Final table: 12 First: 4 Second: 1 Third: 1 % of Fast Finals: 16.8 % of Fast Medium Finals: 14.4 % of Average Finals: 35.2 % of Late Middle Late: 17.6 Late Late%: 16 Lately, my results have not been entirely good and the variance has affected me a lot, I know that there are few games to know how good a player I am, but I don't know very well how to interpret the numbers that I have shared and if someone can tell me If I am on the right track or if you know how to interpret my numbers it would be helpful to be able to work on it. THANKS!!

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
if you're winning player, and your ROI is good, which means you made some money from your MTT investment, then you're good player.
The mat is simple, now, from your stats, how much did you invest in your 125 mtt?
Your investment - wining = profit
then you can judge for yourself how good are you.
:)

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah if you winning more then your spending then your on the right track.

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
thanks!! My mistake is that I can't stand spending a lot of time without getting into collections and that the hands I lose are premiun, played there in pre-flop against rivals who have very weak or inferior hands to mine. This leads me to enter tilt and enter all my bankrroll to cash game .. an error that always leads me to fail. I have improved a lot in that negative aspect, but the variance is very hard, I just can't believe when this happens for such a long time, it makes me want to play .. greetings from Argentina! good luck friends!!

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many hands have you played? What is your BB/100 and your EV BB/100?

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Small sample but its pretty good for now, if you can keep your play like this in bigger sample then you are pretty decent i guess

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
@tomk7788.
I do not know how many hands I have played, but there are many since playing mtt tournaments at least 50 hands in average game, although they have eliminated me before haha. I think that question could be answered if mine was cash game.

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thanks for your opinion!! I hope to reach more than 1000 mtt this year, to have a better sample of my game. GOOD LUCK!!