How do you play when you win a ticket?

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play my normal game but sometimes I can’t and play either too tight or too loose. When I win tickets above $109 I tend to play too tight and end up making mistakes.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean its a MTT it a gamble. I play nut strong in the beginning speculative avoiding run-outs.

I

Izfensina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play my normal mood that's to say I start patient and tight trying to double up and once I have doubled up I try to get involved in more hands.

B

brettlums

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to keep the same play style tight and aggressive early on to build a stack then i can loosen up later and apply pressure with position.

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on what players are on the table, if there tight players i loosen up and play small ball. If there loose i tighten up and try and play them in position with strong hands.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm waiting for a good hand and I'm trying to double. When I had a ticket for a tour that I did not care about, I played aggressively on any hand, sometimes it went and so I continued the game to my luck!

B

beavis22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well when i am trying to win a ticket i play ultra tight...the people that have a seat guaranteed and are still gambling for no reason are clueless...that being said once i have a ticket to a bigger tourney i loosen up some...patience my friends...the donks dont have any

Rababa

Rababa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Must steal blainds and defends hands

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play too many hands, and I always think they're bluffing against me. So play tight a good idea, at least in the middle stage of the tournament. And the most important thing for me is to refuse a 3-Bet call with beautiful hands.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on how I got the ticket, in my case it happens that when I received the ticket in a promotion, I play the tournament very relaxed, which is not the case when the ticket is from a satellite and also influences the type of tournament.

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody knows that your ticket was for a ticket (unless it is a tournament only tickets) for that reason you have your normal game because otherwise you'll have extra pressure that can lead you to make bad desicion and remember wins who makes fewer mistakes

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I won the tickets and then played in tournaments probably very weakly, now I play and if I can win a ticket, then I will play hard and aggressively to try to get into the prize zone and get prizes!

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its no easy feat to win a $109 ticket. So maybe you should play the same in the tournament as you played in the satellite. It has shown you success getting you into the touney so why change?

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

• Everything always depends on the internal state,not for nothing they say that the game should be adjusted.not always won the ticket will bring results, it is necessary to monitor your game, work on the errors, and there are players on a lot stronger.Bolder in battle, my friend!!!good luck!

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play my normal game but sometimes I can’t and play either too tight or too loose. When I win tickets above $109 I tend to play too tight and end up making mistakes.
The same problem with me, winning has recently been a ticket for 109 $, lost 5 times, because he pursued the bounty...:(