how could I play this hand differently.

blkmoney12

blkmoney12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker league tournament on Monday. There was five people left and I was in the big blind I had a 2 unsuited and I checked the blinds at the time were 50 + 100. The Flop goes 3 4 + 5 two hearts on the board the small blind bats aka the villain bats 200 into a pot of 400 I decide to call cut off folds in the dealer Folds oh I forgot to mention his fortune pot. The turn car comes up a king of hearts the small bite and meet Lee goes all in and now I'm in the tank having to make a big decision for a half of my chips he made the best for 1600 if I call and I lose the pot I be down to 1400 chips. After taking a lengthy but a Time and I figured that maybe he was on a flush draw that kid I want up folding my Straight I showed its face stopped and he showed me that he met two pair and it showed the river and it would have been a sight word took him out with the information given should I have folded the straight or not.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Uhmmm what were your cards ? This post is hella confusing too fyi

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, but something I understood and so I apologize if you could come up with images or with any player hands. You could also upload using the calculator you find here in Cardschat the link is as follows
https://www.cardschat.com/poker-odds-calculator.php

The calculator will tell you exactly the chance he had of winning the hand. from what I understand you accomplish for me you should have faldeado. I hope to help more, please consult. regards

blkmoney12

blkmoney12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my hand

My hand was ace 2 off

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands