Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've been back playing for a month or so and to start with my results were really good. I'd virtually won all the money back that I'd lost on pokerstars in the last 7 years. Now we're only talking $20/$30 but even so; I was a winning player!

Now I just seem to have flatlined. I'm not losing, but I'm not winning either. See my Sharkescope for details - https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/PokerStars/players/Matt_Burns88

I don't feel like I'm doing anything differently, if anything I think I'm playing slightly better and taking a more "professional" approach to my game.

Does anyone else feel like this sometimes? How do you get over it? Play more? Play less? Take a few days off completely?

B

bwizerjr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The wall

Ive been playing live mostly with average success,but when i play online results are out the window, I will stack up early and as players get use to my style results go down,
looking to improve myself, but to answer your question I feel this way often,too
if you have any insights let me know

Cerealez

Cerealez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you say you aren t losing it is more than ok!. Don t get desperate, are u playing tournaments or cash in microlimits? It is hard to play "professional" there because most of them only want to have fun and make strange moves.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have upstreak. You have to play as much as possible while you are on the rise. Once you lose 3 buy-ins in a row, you have to stop and evaluate your results. Was it luck or did you you improve your skills