Heads up sngs profitability!?

A

AAJovheart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing hyper sngs and I'm wondering about their profitability as I've had great success(hot run) so fat on them
are these games profitable on a low volume 1 table at a time if I add in mtts to them?
in brief I want to have an idea about how profitable these games are if one gains an edge
I play on tigergaming and the tourney traffic seems somewhat soft there
good grind good day

Y

yoshi352000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You'll find initial success often but it will quickly change, its a very personal game and when you start getting into serious volume. Playing 100's a day you will run into times where you lose 10 in a row. It's probably a good short term option at times when you are feeling it, but not a long term play.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they can be very profitable, table selection is very important that is why the regs seem to dodge each other. The slower the format the higher the sustainable roi. I would guess the low single digit rois if you are really good at the hypers, but with the low roi comes a lot of variance.

A

AAJovheart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You'll find initial success often but it will quickly change, its a very personal game and when you start getting into serious volume. Playing 100's a day you will run into times where you lose 10 in a row. It's probably a good short term option at times when you are feeling it, but not a long term play.

I really think one can achieve good roi if table selecting or the site is soft
I want to get better at cash games as I know they are more dependable so I kinda agree
good day)

O

onlynuts19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play high buy in sng it's good