DaaBee

DaaBee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you every hit < Snap > hands.

Thats what i'm calling it anyway.

I have just been playing on 2 tables at PS and what do you know..... Jc9d on both tables at the same time. < snap > Has this happened to any other players on cardschat ?:fight:

Attachments

• SnapJ9.jpg
    SnapJ9.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 21
roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That has happened to me many times. If you play enough and I do play a lot you will see that. Now if you ever see the hold the flop the turn and the river being the same then I would worry about that site. Or you have just witnessed probably something like lightning striking the same person 10 times.

DaaBee

DaaBee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That has happened to me many times. If you play enough and I do play a lot you will see that. Now if you ever see the hold the flop the turn and the river being the same then I would worry about that site. Or you have just witnessed probably something like lightning striking the same person 10 times.

Thanks roger, I thought it was a 1 in a million shot to get them at the same time. Maybe the cards are not as random as we think.

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Here is a good one for you.

Attachments

• AA AA.jpg
    AA AA.jpg
    507.8 KB · Views: 10
V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes this happens though rarely but it happens! But I was once given AA 3 times in a row at the same table! What a phenomenon it was a pity it was a Freeroll!

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you every hit < Snap > hands.

Thats what i'm calling it anyway.

I have just been playing on 2 tables at PS and what do you know..... Jc9d on both tables at the same time. < snap > Has this happened to any other players on cardschat ?:fight:

Good morning!
Of course it happens! It is extremely rare, but it happens!
I remember when I was playing cash on 2 or 3 tables and everywhere aces fell at the same time! :D:D:D

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely play on 2 or more tables,this was not the case...There were two consecutive hands with the same cards...

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has happened to me a few times.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules