1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My slowplay - Flop - triple, Turn - FH.

But when I saw river first thought was about my bad play before. Athough not too bad when I saw showdown:icon_sant.

Villain was slow too!!! My slow save me from cooler!

View attachment record_000001.avi

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My slowplay - Flop - triple, Turn - FH.

But when I saw river first thought was about my bad play before. Athough not too bad when I saw showdown:icon_sant.

Villain was slow too!!! My slow save me from cooler!

View attachment 283354

what a good decision not to call :) interesting and crazy constellation of cards here

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what a good decision not to call :) interesting and crazy constellation of cards here

As I said, when I saw 3d 5 on river I thought any 7 or any pocket pair beat me now.
So I decided to check and fold to any villain shove.

GL on tables!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This should have been posted in the hand review session, but maybe a moderator can move it?

Preflop
Its never to bad to open a pocket pair, but with somewhat short stacks and from early position I prefer to fold the smallest ones like 22.

Flop
You flopped bottom set on a very wet board in a multiway pot, and I am not going to sugarcoat it: Slowplaying here is really bad. You are basically just asking to get drawn out on and end up paying off someone with a straight or flush.

Turn
The opponent bet 1000 into a pot of 7000, which is completely ridiculous sizing by him. If I ever saw the turn like this, I would check-jam and be done.

River
Even though you technically improved to a better full house, its a counterfeit, and you now lose to even 33. So folding here is certainly the right play.

Conclusion
I know, you shared this mostly to show, how you espaced from a cooler situation without going broke. But this is results oriented thinking. By not fastplaying in a spot like this you are leaving a ton of value on the table in the long run. The only thing, you did really well, was to get away from a counterfeited hand on the river.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This should have been posted in the hand review session, but maybe a moderator can move it?

Preflop
Its never to bad to open a pocket pair, but with somewhat short stacks and from early position I prefer to fold the smallest ones like 22.

Flop
You flopped bottom set on a very wet board in a multiway pot, and I am not going to sugarcoat it: Slowplaying here is really bad. You are basically just asking to get drawn out on and end up paying off someone with a straight or flush.

Turn
The opponent bet 1000 into a pot of 7000, which is completely ridiculous sizing by him. If I ever saw the turn like this, I would check-jam and be done.

River
Even though you technically improved to a better full house, its a counterfeit, and you now lose to even 33. So folding here is certainly the right play.

Conclusion
I know, you shared this mostly to show, how you espaced from a cooler situation without going broke. But this is results oriented thinking. By not fastplaying in a spot like this you are leaving a ton of value on the table in the long run. The only thing, you did really well, was to get away from a counterfeited hand on the river.

I'm not wait 3rd 5 on river really, so as I had nuts hand on turn as I thought I'm wait only donk bet or shove from villains to get more chips. And if river will be not 5 as dealed, I'll be eliminated by cooler.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not wait 3rd 5 on river really, so as I had nuts hand on turn as I thought I'm wait only donk bet or shove from villains to get more chips.

In general you are getting less value by slowplaying not more. If they have some kind of hand, they are going to pay you on the flop or turn. And if they dont, they are just going to fold, when you suddenly wake up for action on the river. Or they are going to check behind, if you allow this to happen.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In general you are getting less value by slowplaying not more. If they have some kind of hand, they are going to pay you on the flop or turn. And if they dont, they are just going to fold, when you suddenly wake up for action on the river. Or they are going to check behind, if you allow this to happen.

May be, may be, but what you can said about those hands?

1) View attachment 283508

2) View attachment 283509

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands