Good question

V

VitorAndre8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when you have a bad game and lose the best money and continue or take a break?

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I have a bad game, I prefer to lose the worst money and keep the best money in my pocket :)

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi :ciao:
if that happen i get sad - quit for that day
try again other day

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
when I don’t enjoy the game, I take a break

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What you should do will depend on how much you battle with tilt. For me personally, if I lose with a bad beat or cooler I usually have to step away. Sometimes even have to step away for the whole day. If I don't think I am playing anywhere near my best game or don't feel I am in the best mental state of mind I am smart enough to know I shouldn't be playing. Also, when those beats happen I usually don't want to play anymore which is a good thing. I never have to fight with myself if I should quit or not.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I see that I am not lucky, I just stop playing. A break is the best option in such cases. It is better to relax than spend time and money on a game that will not bring you pleasure.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you follow your heart you continue, and if you follow your brain you take a break!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When something goes wrong in tournaments, I just play low-cost tournaments until things get better !!!

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
well from personal experience , when i lose money i play bad have no feeling anymore , best to take a break and give it time before u start again

Y

Yaholnitsky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to push through a bad beat or switch up the format. Especially in a structured game such as a tourney, you don't have thst luxury so you have to find ways to reframe your play or mindset.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm a recreational player and I'm not grinding poker for a leaving but I have 2-3 sessions of 5+ hours / week(MTTs and SNGs) and when I can't even bring my B game at the tables I'm just giving up and take a break... studying and going through the tougher hands I've played, helps me getting back my focus / confidence in my game back... in the end, (IMO), in poker the player that makes the lowest number of mistakes will be the most successful on the long run.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If I had a bad game, then I continue with the others in the session and if the badness continues to them when these games finish too, I leave poker for the next day that I will decide to play.:ciao::wavey:

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In case of a bad game, I prefer to take a short break to avoid losing a bankroll

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
You learn to manage the bank when we hit bottom and lose everything. We learn from mistakes. Personally, I play so as not to lose everything and increase my bank as much as possible.

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I calm down and take a short break in such cases

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play always 3-6 tournaments, so when I lose in one, I always play at least 3 more tournaments, so no time to rest, and when I bust one, don’t have time to be tilted, I accept defeat and move to next. In one day, when I have tume, I can play 10 or more tournaments, sometimes cash in most of them, sometimes don’t cash at all. That’s tournament poker.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t have a lot of addiction to poker and gambling. Therefore, when I lose money, I lose the desire to play for a while.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I lose a lot of money or sometimes when I suffer a badbeats even in a free I take a break of a few hours or maybe I stop for a day

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i am lose much i take little break and continue