Good or Bad decision Hot 3,30$

B

Bubi2934

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Near Bubble I got AK Suited. I was BB.
1 guy went all in two Other snapcalled him.
I folded my AK Cause i got 30BB left was this the right decission ?. I reached the Money... The Call Could cost my Place in tournament...
What and why would you do at this spot?
Please help me

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I would make the same decision. Assuming you were quite clear to the bubble (maybe less than 5 spots from being ITM), you were in a good position to play it safe and were in a good position with 30 BBs remaining. If either of those two who snap called were less than the all in better, then they would help you get even further to being ITM. Also possible with it being 4-handed and many chips in the pot that someone would've had a better hand than you preflop.

D

DancingNancie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Near Bubble I got AK Suited. I was BB.
1 guy went all in two Other snapcalled him.
I folded my AK Cause i got 30BB left was this the right decission ?. I reached the Money... The Call Could cost my Place in tournament...
What and why would you do at this spot?
Please help me

I think it is a very snug fold and it depends on what you think of the other players. Chances are you will be sharing an A with at least one of those players. I know it shouldn't matter, but my decision would probably depend on what the cash was and importance of the tourney to me.