Goading u to play.

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a had I folded preflop. Then that is the flop that came out. 34 off flop- 343 rainbow.
This happens to me quite a lot. It either flops a flush ,str8 , or full house after you fold.
Does this happen to any1 else? I feel it's stars doing it so the next had u b bet with garbage and they can start getting ppl knocked out of the tournament.
Anyone?

Attachments

• 20171211_230225.jpg
    20171211_230225.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 24
M

microse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not any more than I would statistically expect.

But realistically, how often are you going to fold 34o, and get a flop AT8 and actually remember it. It is much more likely you are folding plenty of times and the flop reveals nothing out of the ordinary, so you just don't commit it to memory. Just keep playing your game.

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have thought about turning off the function that allows me to see my hand after I have folded it. I don't think Stars has anything to do with it, but I will leave that to the rigged megathread.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Listen any hand can hit a full house.But limping with 104o is a long run losing decision. You are classic fish short run mind set.If you plan to play poker for less than 500 hands then you are correct but if not then you are wrong. A lot of hands can flop a straight look for a 4x raise that you can afford to call with a suited single gapper or suited connector when you flop big they won't expect it and you will win with implied odds in long run poker. Stop getting angry in these situations you are not suppose to play poker hand per hand or else you are going tilt hard.It is move per move of the hand cash game or move per move of the tournament.

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not angry. It was only a question to see if any1 else has ever had this that was all. I do realise that u are going through alot more hands online as well so these situations r more common online.

U

ucdengboss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not angry. It was only a question to see if any1 else has ever had this that was all. I do realise that u are going through alot more hands online as well so these situations r more common online.
To answer your question, yes everyone has had a full house that would have flopped if they did not already fold pre flop. I am quite certain I would have flopped quads a couple times if I did not fold. It happens. The results of any one particular hand do not matter in poker. The only question is whether folding, calling, or raising 34o in the given situation is profitable in the long run. Very rarely should 34o be played so you did the right thing, don't look back. Don't beat yourself up over one flop.

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Op and Robochik, Check out a book called "Zen and the Art of Poker" by Larry Philips...it will teach you how to deal with these situations.