Getting out of the Dead Zone in MTT

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone! Hurray! Today I won a ticket 'School WCOOP 2020 - $11 ticket' at the PS poker school in the contest for the best comment on the topic "Getting out of the Dead Zone in MTT". :)I thought maybe someone would be interested. Here's what I wrote.

Good afternoon! The 1976-1977 wsop champion Doyle Brunson ("Texas Dolly") has a good saying: "I finally realized that in life a person is not defeated, even if he goes all-in. You can't discount it until the last card is played." I think this is true in everything, in life and in the game of poker. Even if there is only one chip left, there is a chance to win.
It happened to me once. I played a long game (4 hours) SNG for $ 1.5 for 90 people to knock out. I managed to reach the final, but right before that I lost a huge stack and was left with one big blind. I felt so stupid in the first few seconds at the final table. I'm sure the other participants already thought I was gone. When there is such a small stack, of course in the first minutes almost everything depends on luck. And I was lucky. I managed to successfully go all-in and double up. Then I was able to choose my hand more carefully. With each doubling, I chose all the best hands. In the end, I won first place. It was a special victory for me. Rebirth from the ashes. You need to believe in yourself to the last. In yourself and in luck. Anyone who watched the movie "secret", I think, will understand what I mean. Sincere belief in your victory, faith in luck-these are very important thoughts and emotions. "What you Think is what you Feel.
What you Feel is what you Radiate. What you Radiate is what you Get. " ("Secret"). Self-belief helps us keep a clear mind, so we make the right steps. Technically, I think it is very important to know the push-fold technique in this situation. Good luck and self-confidence to all! For example, every time I believe that I will win a ticket in this contest.: D

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Congratulations and good luck using that ticket. I once, in a live game got to the final table with 500 chips, just enough for the ante. I won the 1st hand, 5000 chips, then kept going the way you did and ended up chopping 2 ways. Never give up in poker and in anything else in life in general.