Friendly Challenge - Can You Avoid All Ins

F

FloppyNutzs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is a friendly challenge that just might improve your game or help to run deep.
Keep in mind that this is just a friendly challenge for nothing more than bragging rights.
If you are afraid that attempting this challenge may negatively effect your game then please avoid the challenge all together.

Play in any MTT or SnG with 45 or more players.

Count the number of times you go all in where you tournament life is at risk.
The lowest number of all ins wins.

These all ins only count if your tournament life is at risk.
If you are on the river and you have the absolute nuts, then your all in doesn't count.
If you push all in front of only smaller stacks this also wouldn't count.

How far can you get in a tournament before you have to take the ultimate risk of elimination? Can you take down a tournament while never having to go all in and risk being eliminated?

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so basically you only ever count it it if someone has you covered...

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play in any MTT or SnG with 45 or more players.

Count the number of times you go all in where you tournament life is at risk.
The lowest number of all ins wins.

These all ins only count if your tournament life is at risk.
If you are on the river and you have the absolute nuts, then your all in doesn't count.
If you push all in front of only smaller stacks this also wouldn't count.

How far can you get in a tournament before you have to take the ultimate risk of elimination? Can you take down a tournament while never having to go all in and risk being eliminated?[/quote]

Good advice man the lower your score the more chances you have of deep run nice post man.:D

S

StatusOmega525

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, this sounds interesting. I'm going to give it a shot on my next freeroll. I'll post back my results. *may be a couple days, have a tough weekend ahead*

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When I have the nuts I go all in! When I am in a critical condition I choose a hand to go all in too. It is part of the game and needs wisdom to do it!