ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello friends. Right now which poker room do you think offers the best freerolls?

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GGPokerOK holds more than 10 tournaments per day for free ($100 prize pool), you can take part in one of them per day. They also hold a Chat & Play tournament 2-3 times a week, the password for which is published in their telegram group. I like tournaments for 1 cent, which allows you to go several selections forward for free, a really good opportunity.

888poker after registration gives tickets for freerolls for week, although of course there are more privileges and more freerolls for depositors.

P

pokeher2k9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a 1200usd freeroll everyday on coral poker which uses the party network. Very easy to cash in, normally in the money within an hour and a half. Starts at 8:05pm UK time. I've made over £10 in the last few weeks.

dipstick2

dipstick2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i,m also looking for a nother good USA friendly poker room besides acr/bcp.had not played online in 3 yrs till last week.gotta love acr tho my money was still there

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think at the moment 888poker is dominating the party poker freeroll rooms and the 2 best of these that I know are some of the best.

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GGPokerOK holds more than 10 tournaments per day for free ($100 prize pool), you can take part in one of them per day. They also hold a Chat & Play tournament 2-3 times a week, the password for which is published in their telegram group. I like tournaments for 1 cent, which allows you to go several selections forward for free, a really good opportunity.

888poker after registration gives tickets for freerolls for week, although of course there are more privileges and more freerolls for depositors.
Recently I was install Natural8, use it! Really good freerolls there are in.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends. Right now which poker room do you think offers the best freerolls?
888. There are decent prize pools, a varied start time for tournaments, and a smooth distribution structure for prize pools. However, the number of people who want to grab their share in such a celebration of life is always stably high. As a result, several thousand players take part in each tournament. There is no reason to expect regular prizes. In addition, access to participation in competitions here is not quite open.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While it's not a 'freeroll' per se the pokerstars Twitter account will usually have daily ticket give aways during tournament series from $5.50-$22 value. These are totally random as there are usually 500+ participants, but they're also free. You can also follow PS pros on Twitch, they usually do ticket drops during major events (e.g. WCOOP/SCOOP).

I

imhereforfreerolls

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars as a software, cardschat as a provider.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have enough freerolls held by our forum. Playing freerolls with many thousands of players is not a good idea.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 seems to have the most and is the site I play them on most of the time.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really liked the freerolls that existed at pokerstars, although there are a lot less now, I still play and have a lot of fun.

I like the partypoker freerolls, in addition to the diversity of low-limit games available, you can raise your bank by playing cheap tournaments.

I recently started playing GGpoker, there are stayhome freerolls, I liked the structure, I plan to invest more time in that room.

There are good tournaments on 888, but as the App for smartphones I didn't like, I end up not playing much, since I usually play more on my phone than on the PC.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t play in other poker rooms except Pokerstars. I can say for sure that there were more freerolls in this poker room than now.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes i play in many rooms, but when i have no much time i play only in 888poker

Freeroll Passwords