freerolls

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on pokerstars at noon, and evenings in acr, and you can earn a few dollars to start having a good bank, without having to deposit.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at pokerstars and 888.
888 has some interesting freerolls to play and if successful, a sustainable bankroll can be made.

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how much freerolls have in one day? u make your bankroll if freerolls? whats software u play?
tell us

I play in Ps $100 daily freerols almost every day
I really like that tournament...couple time I take some money there :)

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play as many CC freerolls as I can. Also play daily freeroll on 888. I find a lot of sites require password or ticket for the freeroll which is disappointing.

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play freeroll everyday at Pokerstars and I'm slowly raising my bankroll!

C

cgcook38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven’t had the opportunity to play the CC freerolls on the weekends yet. I live in Alaska and summer is usually busy with outdoors adventures. It’s a must to store up some fresh air for the long winters. I’m excited to get in the club so I can start playing the weekday freerolls. There will be better players than the ACR general cast that I play against now.

That being said, I’ve cashed in one ACR freeroll in about 4 weeks of trying. I’ve been using the coins for the $0.10 + $0.01 $75 GTD events with excellent success so far. (2 cashes in 3 tries.)

A

AAbyss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
almost all poker rooms have freerolls, choose to your taste

Z

Zhud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to make a steady bankroll, you need to play a lot of freerolls, and on each you need to show your best game. Of course, you need to play freerolls with cash prizes, which are very many at various poker rooms

M

mysticeye

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at Americas Card Room, starting to really like it there. I used to be at Poker Host but they shut down.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars is good freerolls:p to start your banking I started with pokerstars frerolls and win $

H

Honest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play at PokerMira and ACR where freerolls are frequent on both and the opportunity to raise a bankroll to play cash games or sng is quite good.

F

freddy the monster65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play 3 a day i try to save it for bank roll but i cant lol i play on intertops sport right now they are the only ones with free roll

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mostly i play on 888, i have fron 1,2 to 10-15 freerols almost every day:) it help me to build my bankroll, want to use HM in future.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play them at ACR. They run them all the time and once you get a couple of bucks in your till the sky is the limit.

H

Honest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play PokerMira freerolls and ACR freerolls for fun.

Yes they are excellent for building a bankroll.

I can play upwards of 5 in a day, on the days where poker is what I am doing,

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My freerolls start at noon and last 4-5 hours.(about 5-7 games) I play money games at night,when my kids are in bed.(Can concentrate better) :sleep:

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 7- 8 freerolls almost every day,but only on pokerstars.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At pokerstars a lot of freerolls take place in the evening. In order to participate in them you need to participate or fulfill the various conditions of the site of the conducting freeroll as well as on the freerolls of the СС . Basically, these are not difficult tasks, but time-consuming.

W

wildywild

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a lot of freerolls on unibet poker.
If u can win the freeroll a time or 6 u might have a v nice bankroll.

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now a lot of freerolls in poker games, there is still a task on Full Tilt, you get either 0.50 cents, or 1 dollar for a spin once a week.

F

fievr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
how much freerolls have in one day? u make your bankroll if freerolls? whats software u play?
tell us

All those that have been possible to obtain in acro 888 and partypoker nevertheless the best freeroll as for prizes, without a doubt they are those of 888Poker

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I play in several poker rooms: pokerstars, 888poker, ACR, partypoker and I try to make the most of the freerolls of both cardschat and those that offer in the different rooms, really that the freerolls are very good to make a bank, especially if you are starting in poker and not you have to make deposits or do not have any money to play

Freeroll Passwords