Freerolling

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just think of it as practice for the big games! You're going to get there, and remember....it's a game that we enjoy :D.

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All you need is one big $5 score and you're on your way.

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well did a lot of freerolling today
Play around 10 of them
Up a whole$ 1.85. Going to be dead before am rich at this rate lol

The main thing is to believe in yourself:ciao::ciao::ciao:
Go to your goal. Can't walk, crawl, can't crawl at least lie in her direction:)

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Well did a lot of freerolling today
Play around 10 of them
Up a whole$ 1.85. Going to be dead before am rich at this rate lol
You write as if someone is forcing you to do this. What is the problem? If you want a lot of money immediately and easily, then this is not about poker.

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You played a lot of freerolls, be a thankful friend, remember that you are playing tournaments without paying any buy-in,
Give thanks.
Perhaps the future will save you many dollars.
:elefant::dancing::icon_thum

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few weeks ago I played a $100 freeroll and I actually a. The next day I decided to play a $10 buy in. There were 147 players in that one and I'm not kidding you I finished second in that one too. I made another $485. I consider myself an ok player but definitely not a really good on. I just hit a streak were everything went my way and it lasted three straight tournaments. I've been playing tournaments here and there since then and I think I made 3 final tables and got in the money a few times. Long story short is that the $100 freeroll has turned into a $1,900 bankroll.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Appreciate what you can..

Looks like you had a decent run, making a dollar and change is great for free-rolls.
Hopefully your sites free-rolls stay up, some sites the freebies are hit and miss; here today
down tomorrow. When you can't play freerolls, seems like you appreciate them more.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Great oaks from little acorns grow and a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Well played! :congrats:

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you have a goal, then I think that tools such as patience and perseverance will help you achieve it !!! Good luck !!!

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you think there will be a steady income stream from freerolls then you need to re-evaluate ... they're fantastic for taking the risk out for very casual players with no real aspiration to go pro .. also a good learning platform for those who do want to play more seriously

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as they say "from the world by seed" do not give up, develop and winnings will increase

Haze777s

Haze777s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You played a lot of freerolls, be a thankful friend, remember that you are playing tournaments without paying any buy-in,
Give thanks.
Perhaps the future will save you many dollars.
:elefant::dancing::icon_thum
I completely agree with you, be grateful to card chat, he is our friend, gives us so many free tournaments, God grant you health

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I completely agree with you, be grateful to card chat, he is our friend, gives us so many free tournaments, God grant you health

God grant health to you too my friend.
Luck on the tables gl.:)

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should be happy that you are playing and not risking anything. If you want to win large money then you will have to risks and play tournaments with a buy in. Otherwise, you can use the freeroll approach to slowly build a roll and then use that roll on buy in tournaments to try and make larger sums. Think of freerolls as free satellites that take longer to earn the seat. You eventually will get to the tournament you want to play in and you didnt have to risk any money to get there.

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freeroll tournaments are good for beginners and for practicing some strategy, when to play when to throw cards, but also for relaxed play, because if you fall out you have not lost anything .. too bad they are much more every day, there are very few ....:icon_stud:)

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its is quite good form to learn the game, also build a little by little your stack witch can be used in other tournaments. Winning one tour from 5 bucks will be a amazing reward for your learning process from the freerolls. Like old people say everything that comes fast is spent fast, so you are on the good road my friend. Good luck

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LoL

Yeah, It's not a likely way to become rich.