Freeroll tournaments

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone won multiple freeroll tournaments? I think that the freeroll tournaments 80% of the lottery.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Over a long period, many players have won more than one freeroll. If you look at the points and dollars standings on the Leaders board, you will see names with over $2000 in Cardschat freeroll earnings....my guess is that they have won multiple freeroll tournaments.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
most of the tournaments that you say are lottery (they are) I think it's because they are turbos, and many do not play the freerolls as they play a tournament of $ 5, $ 11, there are always players who are more serious when they are investing their pocket to play some tournament

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have placed in several, but have not been first as of yet

K

Kalipro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its still poker...you don't have to beat the odds....but the odds will beat the shit out of you in a free roll haha. Was in top 20 of 3 free tourneys today but cashed none of em. Have won plenty though.

K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have won 1 freeroll tournament total. I have been to many final tables. The only time I won a freeroll tournament I was playing extremely aggressive. On the other times, not as much. Their is always going to be luck involved in the tournaments, naturally. That being said, one has to make it to the final table before they can even win a tournament. To make those final tables one has to be showing some form of consistency with a little luck as well.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I won some, I made many final tables, but we know how most freerolls are, although I do not think so much that they are like a lottery, of course there are many players who like to bet everything with whatever, maybe that's why you say that is a lottery, but if you try to give the best of yourself and follow your instinct you can see good results, you also have to take that much of the freerolls are turbo or hyper turbo, which forces you to make quick and even crazy decisions

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never won one single freerol. I like to play S N G.It's easier than freerols.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I finished 2nd on two occasions for a profit of $ 24, and several times in the bubble.

S

SweetLemonz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not won any cardschat freerolls yet , but in general i've won a few and got on top tables numerous amounts of times

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Won and repeatedly and got into the money...

M

Meepomancer1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the tournament. If it's a 5000 people turbo freeroll that pays the top 54, then it's very luck based. But a cardschat daily freeroll with ~200 people with 54 ITM is completely playable, and skill is what matters the most.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, I won many times, but now, unfortunately, this is not possible in the Pokerstar room. Now there are no decent freerolls in the pokerstars room, and what’s left is only the allins, and this is a lottery when there are only 54 prizes for more than 5,000 participants totaling $ 50.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I spent my life playing on frerrolls with at least 5 or 6 thousand players for 54 places to pay. I have managed so many times to place myself that I can not even count them. However against such a number of players I have only managed once to reach a final table. It is easier to accumulate tokens in this type of frerroll because the plupard players call with weak hands at least in the beginning.

JohnnyBoy928

JohnnyBoy928

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just won one today actually... ITM various others... sure... Like some say on here I notice the freerolls are far more aggressive than other tournaments for sure...

Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I have won multiple freeolls - but I have played heaps - if you play well over a long period of time you will win.

B

black rack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've won a few, and I'm sure there is people that won cc free roll a multitude of times.

A

alvinw

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just play ABC poker this will work out over time. I like playing them when i fine myself pushing too wide. these help me just play tight and work on PreFlop things for free. i almost got my 2,500 seat to the ACR Venom (got the 630) from the freerolls. Just play tight and weight for the money to come to you imo.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Over a long period, many players have won more than one freeroll. If you look at the points and dollars standings on the Leaders board, you will see names with over $2000 in Cardschat freeroll earnings....my guess is that they have won multiple freeroll tournaments.

Hello, please tell me how to get into this area, where points are added for winning? In the freeroll?

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the top of the Cardschat web page, there are two lines of link buttons....the second line (starts with User CP) has a button called Leaderboard. Click on it and select which quarter year you want.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it was several times that I took 1 place in freerolls and got good money. This is quite difficult, because there are a lot of inadequate players in the freerolls, but I do not mean the Cardschat freeroll.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
has a luck percentage but is more than all skill the thing is to know when to use your skill always play all in prefloop it is obvious that it is a lottery but if you know how to use that skill and conbine with a bit of luck you will see that it is not try a lottery you can win many times with luck 1 tournament but you can not win many tournaments with just luck:nurse::thefinger

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Has anyone won multiple freeroll tournaments? I think that the freeroll tournaments 80% of the lottery.

I also think that the lottery ... there are many offensive moves ((((with garbage go to all in

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
If one tries hard to spend and takes part in Cardschat Freeroll tournaments , there is a good chance of winning real money . But in PokerStars Freeroll tournaments it's almost impossible. There are thousands of players involved.