Free shot at an $11 tournament

Nr98

Nr98

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just won a ticket for an $11 tournament on ps :D

It is a way higher limit then I'm used to playing so not sure which one to pick. Which tourney would you suggest and why? What about Sunday storm?

F

falcais

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
congratulations :úsmev::úsmev: Bounty builders is good tournaments ;)

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldnt suggest the sunday storm. You'll make the money only 15% of the time, would use the ticket to play a tournament with as small a field as possible, giving you more a better chance on placing and even making final table.If you could find a tourny with 800-1000 player field or even smaller than that i would go for it, better chance at making it deep for good value

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some really good 11 dollar games on their and I agree with the previous note about the Sunday Storm. I would be careful to avoid the re-buy tourneys as super aggression runs through them in early blinds. Good luck with your ticket.

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it let's you do a sitandgo I would start there. Bounty builders sound good too, because you can start to earn some money right away but be cautious because people are really aggressive in these.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The good news is that $11 tournaments are full of bad players and you can build a stack easily. The bad news is $11 tournaments are full of bad players and you will probably bust to an allin while you're holding Aces or Kings or after you flopped the nut straight and get sucked out on by a flush or full house. :) But stay positive and play well.

Nr98

Nr98

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it let's you do a sitandgo I would start there. Bounty builders sound good too, because you can start to earn some money right away but be cautious because people are really aggressive in these.

Yeah might be the best idea to do a sit and go, however that sunday storm 6th anniversary event (1M guaranteed) sounds too tempting xD

Will probably not go for the bounty builder tho, prefer normal tournaments.

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunday Storm is a good option with lots of bad players but you need a lot of patience as the game lasts about 11 hours

parthipan69

parthipan69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just won a ticket for an $11 tournament on ps :D

It is a way higher limit then I'm used to playing so not sure which one to pick. Which tourney would you suggest and why? What about Sunday storm?
Congratulations sir

DallaS

DallaS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play in Sunday's storm! maybe you're a new poker star !;))

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Three suggestions from me:
1. Sunday storm, large field but it's a sea full of fish there :p
2.11 Bounty builder ,You can cash before getting ITM but you can eliminated easier from some bountie hunters
3. try out a smaller-fielded tourney than the above which are more promoted. There are plenty of those but I believe the field gonna be tougher and full of more serious players. GL

Nr98

Nr98

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunday Storm is a good option with lots of bad players but you need a lot of patience as the game lasts about 11 hours

Yeah that's pretty long tho, but think I'll just give it a shot at the anniversary event in 2 weeks. Would be pretty fun to play in such a large tourney for once.

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My advice to you register bounty tournament.

D

Dr Peeper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congrats friend. i would say go big or go home. do the largest tourney possible.

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
play in sunday storm go for it

D

DiegoPdC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hum...
Today has a tournament with buy in 7 StarsConis

James_Moria

James_Moria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulation! I also agree with Sunday Storm, it's realy a good field for "good luck"!)

psmcb

psmcb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A great choice to try their hand. Good luck , you will succeed.