Focus

JedKim

JedKim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you find yourself playing multiple games at the same time or one tournament at a time?

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do find myself playing so any freerolls at once that it becomes harder to concentrate on all of them but I like to be in them all just to be part of the opportunity to winning free money.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No I don't.

My focus is 100% at just one tabe. I'm able to manage well about a half-dozen tables, but to give the best of me, one.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Only one table usually. Sometimes I can play two tables but in my mind I divide them by priorities and pay more attention on the main one.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is advisable to multitable to decrease the effect of variance on your game. but it is true that it is more difficult to concentrate and play your A game when playing at several tables. you have to work on your endurance and your concentration. you have to start first by playing at two tables. when you feel like you have mastered your game on two tables. you can at this moment add another table and so on ....

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Eight or Nine tournament tables at a time or for me it seems like a waste of time and investment versus returns.

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can only play normally at one table. I tried to play with two tables, but it greatly affects the quality and control of the game

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Lately, I have been playing 2-3 tables at a time without losing concentration and so far my bankroll is growing. But I think that with experience I will be able to play even on 4-5 tables at the same time, at least I hope so.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you find yourself playing multiple games at the same time or one tournament at a time?

When you play many tables you may lose concentration sometimes since we are not robots to play 12 tables at a time and make good decisions quickly, it is not about quantity but quality, try to play a limit of tables where you feel more comfortable playing them do not get saturated with tables, play the amount necessary according to your taste and comfort so that you can make better decisions and do not lose focus on your game.

Personally, I play a maximum of 6 tables at the same time, I feel that I can control them, I only do it when I want to put game volume more than everything in the sit & go mode.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In tournaments 4 at a time and I'm watching them, and when I exceed the number of tables there comes a point that I miss the tables, I don't even know how the rivals are playing and that is a big mistake, the ideal is to always be watching your tables and see how the plays unfold even if you are not involved:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am distracted by playing at several tables,in some of them I quickly lose...Mostly focused on one thing...

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Usually I play no more than 2-3 tables at a time. If there are more than three tables, I lose concentration and start making mistakes.
But in general, I think that the quality of the game is more important than the number of tables.

arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker and focus

i realized that poker is all about patience soon you get to know that you have to wait for the right spot and be patient like a snake and jump in for benefits. playing at poker tables and expecting to win money requires patience and amazing skills throughout a game session a skillful poker player knows how to focus on players and their tells, bet pattern, strategies so that in long run he can benefit more

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been playing a 6 person turbo SnG for about a year. I'm good for one table at a time.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

I Think that 1 or max 2 games at a time is enough to catch and give yr best attention
Otherwise you lose control, focus etc
Rgds

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
well ... I play at the cash tables every day and I play 4 tables at the same time ... so I definitely have to be very focused ... and of course the HUD helps me a lot to make the best decisions

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried several times to play more than 2 tables at the same time, it's terrible :) If you play without the help of statistics and analytical programs, it is impossible to monitor the tables and correctly evaluate your opponents. Sometimes I have to play 2-3 tables at the same time, it depends on the start of the tournament, but I can never complete more than 1 table with a good result. I think if you want to really learn how to play poker well, you need to play one table (maximum 2) to be able to analyze the game and carefully study your opponents.

Of course, it is difficult to sit for many hours in a tournament and watch the game (especially difficult if you don't have anything to play with), but I suggest reading news on the Internet or other interesting articles (information), this helps a lot not to lose focus in poker and not get tired of the game :)

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play at the same table when playing tournaments. All the same, in tournaments you need concentration and you need to monitor the actions of opponents.

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is most convenient to play four or 6 tournament tables at once, as they conveniently occupy the entire screen. And playing one table is not interesting because basically I play pretty tight and expect a good combination of cards, but at one table you can wait a very long time and it's boring.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freeroll and hot tournament. It helps to get in the mood for the game.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 table has the best focus for sure.

7CardKillR

7CardKillR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ill do 3-4 early and 1-2 late. I care about making the right decision and exploiting my opponent 100% I cant do that if Im out of touch with the game flow. I do like playing against the same players on multiple tables.