My first Spin&Go tournament

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just won a ticket for a Spin&Go tournament, so I would appreciate any tips, suggestions. I've never tried this kind of playing before. First of all, are the rules the same as in common hold'em?
Tnx :wavey:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.The rules are the same.But ,as you may know a Spin&Go is a hyper turbo tournament , so you´ll start with 500 chips and blinds change every 3 minutes.Good luck!

M

Milan Godhania

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GL with your game. The only tip for you is not to give up when you have 100 or less chips left as only 3 players are the table & chances of a comeback is greater.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Same rules but only 3 minutes levels and only 500 chips to start as stated above. And Milan G. is right, don't give up even if you get down to any low amount of chips. All I could add is for you to expect a lot of aggression lol. Good luck man :).

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played. Won that one. Now I hot a ticket for PSPC Mega Path.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi, Yes the rules are the same as in Texas hold'em 3 player tournament structure Hyper turbo high variance.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, the rules are the same. Play in a loose style than usual. After all, there are only three players at the table and the tournament is very fast.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was awarded 5 tickets last year and managed to win 4 out of the 5. There is a bit of luck needed though. Pretty much any ace or pair is a shove. The spin before the game is a waste of time though. It always spins the min amount

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hyperturbo is pure luck, any marginal hand is a raise hand. Congrats on winning your first spin and go.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play only to win tickets! Play consistently is the death for your bankroll (if you are not a member of the cartel)

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first Spin&Go tournament

Keep in mind that there is no ICM in winner-take-all formats so in general our ranges will be wider than normal for three-handed tournament play on average. Good luck in your next one! [emoji4]