david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wooohooo
icon12.gif
icon10.gif
, the loosing streak is finally over. Yesterday I got first place in the$10 freeroll and got a 2nd step in the venom. Today is a good day. Good luck to everyone and keep grinding:fight:

john harris

john harris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats on breaking your dry spell !!
Been there, done that, it is discouraging when you can't
seem to win anything !

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nicely done n well played! :fight: Keep er goin!!

G

gryphon3005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations! But, you do understand that we take turns winning? :)

rocketbox

rocketbox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NICE WORK DAVID! Perseverance paid off! Keep the run good going and win Step 2 of Venom! Watch out for those donkeys and stack mad chips when you have big hands.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is certainly not much, but it's a victory. Congratulations on overcoming the crisis.

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congratulations man )
its always fun to win )

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wooohooo
icon12.gif
icon10.gif
, the loosing streak is finally over. Yesterday I got first place in the$10 freeroll and got a 2nd step in the venom. Today is a good day. Good luck to everyone and keep grinding:fight:

Good for you! Its hard to win those $10 OD freerolls so be proud of yourself even tho the prize isnt the grandest lol. The Venom freeroll i won twice - first go around got to level 5/6 and busted less than 10 away from step 6 - so i hope you do much better! The second time I didnt make it past level 2 so again, luck be with you!

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good for you! Its hard to win those $10 OD freerolls so be proud of yourself even tho the prize isnt the grandest lol. The Venom freeroll i won twice - first go around got to level 5/6 and busted less than 10 away from step 6 - so i hope you do much better! The second time I didnt make it past level 2 so again, luck be with you!
Thanks really appreciate the kindness good luck out there;)
icon14.gif

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats! Keep the good momentum and positive vibes going!

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wooohooo
icon12.gif
icon10.gif

Congratulations!! The 10 dollar free rolls can be a grind that really make you doubt yourself. I know getting a big W in one is great feeling that all is finally right with the world and good play was finally rewarded. Nice win!!