MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this case YES but...

Yes, I believe had you shoved pre-flop the other player would have folded. However as soon as they saw that they hit one of their pairs they decided to risk it since the odds were in their favor to either hit a third 10 or pair up again or potentially even the straight. Had they never seen the flop, they would not have risked their chips for that hand.

Trust me I feel your pain:(. I was in the same game and maintained my place in the top 10 for the entire game basically then I played my pocket AA incorrectly and they got cracked by 10-3o. My fault totally and definitely lesson was learned;).

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My goal was to reach the top 3 but as poker is not just about skill but luckily it didn't work but the important thing is that I had fun. I played extremely well throughout the tournament and that's how it will be in the league. Let's play the chips that the league is fulfilled and not decide on a single game! I hope you have more players putting my bets on 8To kkkk

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You did not make a mistake but got exactly what you wanted on the flop. Best hand and dominating him. Sometimes we need to lose though and this one hurt for sure. Well played sir.

Top 10 Games