Final table!

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed that most often aggressive players get to the final table at the pokerstars CardsChat freeroll for 100$.Players who take little risk get prizes and then fly out with a small amount of money.It seems to me that such players are losing their time, for me it’s better either to earn more or fly out right away.What tactics do you follow?

Last edited by a moderator:
Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest, getting to the final table is this first and main task !! and then the game plan changes. Nothing to play more aggressive !!!:cool:

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First, the freeroll club freerolls, for those players with more than seventy-five quality posts, on Pokerstars typically pay out to approximately twenty-two percent of the field, which is a good percentage. But for the rest of the freerolls, those with approximately 3,000 posts, I agree that playing a defined strategy, at least during the early stages, is not a good investment of time and is kind of pointless. You simply have to increase your chips at every level, by any means necessary.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In my opinion, your tactics have no prospects. I am sure it is better to be patient and play with good cards, even if it is freeroll.

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you.
I take more risk in a freeroll.
One good FT-place pays out more than 5 (/10) mincashes.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I have become less aggressive as one of my tweaks or adjustments that has increased my getting to the final table 30% more than before. Finding that medium is the key.

Start off tight and by the end I'm as loose as a goose. My aggression is the same . If I'm committed to the hand my style doesn't change. :hmmmm2:

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
I come in the money most times by playing patient.
I get knocked out more often playing aggressive.

If i have AJ and bet4BB and get called by one player(the rest folding) than on a flop of J52 if i push all in I get called by that player with QQ.

Thats why I play patient and make top 45 and than get rough.

That way I get uplifted or drop out.:)