Final Table

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Final table
Yesterday in a Freeroll of 143 players, I managed to reach in 7th place.
Analyzing my performance in the tournament, I realized that I'm more careful about getting into a hand.
That's good, my stack is protected and that makes me strong for a hand that can favor me.
Playing in position also helps me because I can analyze the play with more patience playing with more quality.
Whenever possible, I flee from the hands in which the dispute happens to be large, such as a re-raise.
When I realize that I am right in the hand, I impose myself with enough conviction.
And when I make a mistake, I try to prevent this error from happening again.
It's an analysis I do whenever I play.

And what have you done to your game to grow and improve?

Good game to all and good luck always!

^A^njo

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that while you have enough chips you can play that way, you can expect strong hands, you can play with enough patience, now if you get to the final table being short stack is complicated because at any moment you have to take risks, many times I apply the same as you always have enough chips, when I get to final tables and I do not win the tournament I simply make notes of the mistakes and try to correct

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best point you made is that you learn from your mistakes. That's probably the best way anyone can learn. Here's a suggestion:

The next time you play a tournament. Take note of all the mistakes you made. Then go back, study, and find ways to improve.

cocojambo

cocojambo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a made for those who study and practice it,Keep going I think you are in a good way.Soon you will post high rizes here.

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In any area of ​​life the study is important and poker is no different.
The logic is present in every move.
Study, understand and behave players at each level of the tournament.
The various stages are different and the final table is a stage where malice, observation, and demonstration of strength can be factors of a good advantage.

We will continue our training, aligning our game with the desire of victory.

Good game to all and good luck forever!

^A^njo

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FT

Eu li sua postagem como é brasileiro vou mandar em Portugues a msg

É bom ver o jogo ir melhorando por isso acho que este site pode nos ajudar com freerolls que pelo que percebi são levados a sério e com artigos

Espero lhe ver em breve numa mesa e vamos nos ajudando a melhorar a performance

:jd4:mateuspoker

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
the final tables I play depending on: how much is my stack, how often do you increase the blinds, if I'm a chip leader, but I usually try to have a lot of patience in order to achieve a good result, what I do is try to learn from my mistakes, I try to correct the faults that I have

K

kygamblr09

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it begins and ends with Patience, Patience, Patience. The only improvement i made to my game that has shown a dividends. I have went back to taking notes on most players but its the folding hands i would have never folded in the past. Its the not having to go all in with just ok hands. Its learning how to analyze my actions before i call, raise, fold, check. Once again for me its been PATIENCE... i hope it works for you aswell but start with that and watch your dividends add up

deform fedot

deform fedot

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations! Good work, although patience is not all that is needed for victory, but I wish you good luck and development of abilities.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good work bro. Success comes with experience. Well, patience is also important. And it's quite difficult to win in a freeroll. But this is an excellent patience training.

J

Jenya Zemlyanukhin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
grats When i get final table I start playing more aggressively

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Final table is one of the targets in a tournament. Cardschat offers quality competition, so if you manage to reach FT in a Cardschat freeroll it means generally that you are going very well at poker!

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really trying hard to consider where I am in the betting position. In these free rolls it helps eliminate getting stuck in hands where everyone is going all in all the time.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing I've done to improve my game is not to make curiosity calls(wanting to know what the other person has by calling on the river). I save alot more chips in the long run by just folding.

S

soillwill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the number one think i see work is just have the patience of the unmoveable object. No matter the situation, being calm cool and collected and winning a couple of pots with strong hands it makes it easy to steal blinds and make people question their hands and toss them with little to no resistance.

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Final table
Yesterday in a Freeroll of 143 players, I managed to reach in 7th place.
Analyzing my performance in the tournament, I realized that I'm more careful about getting into a hand.
That's good, my stack is protected and that makes me strong for a hand that can favor me.
Playing in position also helps me because I can analyze the play with more patience playing with more quality.
Whenever possible, I flee from the hands in which the dispute happens to be large, such as a re-raise.
When I realize that I am right in the hand, I impose myself with enough conviction.
And when I make a mistake, I try to prevent this error from happening again.
It's an analysis I do whenever I play.

And what have you done to your game to grow and improve?

Good game to all and good luck always!

^A^njo

Awesome! That's a really great win, MTTs are tough!

I think that the best improvement I've made has been my understanding of pot odds and equity. It's completely cleared up the fear and uncertainty I used to have when trying to figure out selection. My preflop game is really good now, though I still make mistakes on the turn and river overall I have improved.

Since I've started studying and spectating high level play (huge way to learn, watching Pros), I have seen a massive improvement in cashing in and making good plays.

Last edited:
alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Турнир pokerstars № 2361870334, Неограниченный холдем
Бай-ин: $ 0.49 / $ USD 0.06
3458 игроков
Общий призовой фонд: $ USD 1694.42 Начался
турнир 25.07.2018 14:00:00 BB

Уважаемая альфия,

вы заняли место в турнире 4. Поздравляем !
Награда в размере 0,87 доллара США была включена в ваш счет Stars при достижении выигрышной зоны, а другие $ 53,50 были зачислены после того, как вы закончили участие в турнире.

только благодаря школе карточек я все чаще встречаюсь на финальном столе.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I congratulate you on the final table in poker is a great result . you need more games and then you will know what to do in a particular situation . the more I did not advise you played better than me :)

PuMa8818

PuMa8818

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can not make a fire without breaking the firewood. So there will be many mistakes, but it is from them that the best game is formed later.

R

ronaldoferna

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Membros Brasileiros

Muitos Brasileiros participando dos torneios, o pais esta se destacando com ótimos jogadores, muitos se tornando profissional.:)