Feedback on this hand

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bet bigger on the flop there is flush /straight draw. When player 1 re-raise is hard to let go this hand. After that reg another tournament and hope you last longer. Good luck to the games.

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet the pot on the flop and if somebody 3bet or shove just fold, most of the time you will be far behind on this board because only a fish will actually put his whole stack in with a hand like top pair or draws, but without stats we can not say nothing about the style your opponents, so better to not risk in this difficult multiway pot when small blinds..

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is this an SNG?

in any case bet bigger on the flop, with so many players chances are someone has something, so bet really big and try to get max value here.

Now once the action starts it's a really good spot to just fold and keep our equity for later situations, vs many ranges, chances are again that we are beaten here, or that someone will outdraw us on later streets. So while it might be tempting to call it off here, i don't think our hand fares too well vs many people in this spot.

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now once the action starts it's a really good spot to just fold and keep our equity for later situations, vs many ranges, chances are again that we are beaten here, or that someone will outdraw us on later streets. So while it might be tempting to call it off here, i don't think our hand fares too well vs many people in this spot.

This is good advice! :)

Yep, I would say the same thing, but my English is very poor :(.... lol

4soul

4soul

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't like your game in here because of more things....
1. I see that the mtt is in the beginning stadium so, for shure you don;t know how the others game it is... strong or fishy;
2. The flop have a lots of boats and for shure in here someone will try to catch the nuts whatever it will pay...
3. The 3bet massive (450) don't know how you can analyse it: it means power or weakness...
4. The reraise push in this flop will make them to call with flush draw and for shure have his chanse...and that is big...
5. You are playing against more players....

My game in here could be more simple: Fold preflop :) :D

T

Tosh_67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well It's just one of those hands where everybody caught a bit of the flop ! and nobody could let go

The 79s Is a bit fishy for me... that hand is just not in my range... The AQo should be raising to try to knock the blinds out of the pot... Pocket 5s played correctly and the A5s on the BB was correct... Nobody should fold that for 2xBB

I can't blame you for the all in on flop... It's a big hand not much possibly ahead at this point... The raise gave the 79s incorrect pot odds to call but if he thought the others would follow all in then it was good odds albeit the tournament seat !

I think 79s played the worst here.. should never even be seeing the flop
AQo was next worse... a bit passive and betted all on top pair only
A5o Was slightly next best because it looked a monster but maybe all in was too agg
55 was perhaps the most gutted player at the table

Nice hand ! Short Tourney !! For some... I bet 79s was out a few hands later :p

DonV73

DonV73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definately the bet on the flop was too small, you have too much draws for too many players , so you should bet bigger.

Also when a guy reraises you like that, he might have trips, so I wouldn't rush to call either.

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only sets and AK beat You there, but It's too early to put stack aganist 3 players... this is only 2 pairs. That flop squeeeze looking strong.
Your donkbet was very weak too

PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yikes!!!
No way to suspect pocket fives there. very good luck for your opponent to flop a single out that gave him a monster, while everybody hit something...

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands