Originally Posted by cjatud2012
^^^^What does the #'s mean? On the left not the placement.
Anyway I'm subscribing. Finished good last month. Woulda been better had I not stabbed at the $12 STT turbos. Still up over 15 BI's at the $6.50's.
Goals for the month:
1) Play at least ten STT turbo's a day, 25 days out of month(so I can reach IM silver again).
2) Play only two tables at a time until I purchase HEM(Prolly in 3 days).
3) Not move up until I have at least 1K games and 7%+ ROI.
4) If my BR reaches $400 more than $650(100 BI's), cash out for new computer.
5) Post at least 2 hands per week in HA thread.
6) Invest at least one hour learning for every three hours played.
7) Treat this period of my poker life not as a job, but as an un-paid/low-payed internship.
Good luck to everyone not at my tables .