My favorite tournament

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone ... I'm glad to come back and tell you about my favorite tournament ..
I usually like progressive tournaments and the famous ones of sudden death .. that have reward ..
on the other hand . Ground choose tournaments deep stack or turbo where the lights take more time to change and thus have the option to choose more hands to be able to perform better.

Nicholas Benedettini

Nicholas Benedettini

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe my favorite tournaments take place in the borgota in atlantic city 4 times a year. summer poker open the poker open etc. they take place in the beggining of each season with a million dollar guarantee!

Sergio_uy

Sergio_uy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The tournaments that I play are freerolls because I do not have much money, the ones I like most are the $ 1 ko and my goal would be to play a $ 320 ko and also a sunday million

Emi

Emi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love tournaments with "zoom" they let you choose your favorite cards

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I most like live games, but online the best tournaments are those with slow structure where is a lot of place to play poker and less gambling :)

B

Bagdalac4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer freerolls. You don't have anything to lose, but you have possibility to earn some money. :D

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best tournaments are bounty bilder. but i play in 888poker room, so i can't play in this tournaments

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the tournament for knocking out players, this is an excellent tournament to raise money

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Progressive tournaments are very interesting. I personally like them very much. Those with a deep stack are mostly slow and play for 8-9 hours and it's hard to stand so much without a break

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play any kind of tournaments but I prefer the regulars mtt with blinds of 10 min

B

Brandom1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love freerolls most. I enjoy mtt with atleast ten minute blinds. I have played the bounty tourneys and love those.

lilcharlierich

lilcharlierich

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love bounty its like an extra bouns in the game and it makes donks at right you just ainy gonna see too many outline calls bids and all ins

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like regular speed full ring MTTs where you can play more post flop and take advantage of other players. Furthermore if you reach the final table you will get paid fairly well. As for the field 500 to 1500 players is the optimum amount of participants!

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everybody dreams of playing in a good tournament, but not all of them succeed. Most people have money. I play mostly freerolls. Sometimes tournaments with buyin from 1 to 5 $.

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like non rebuy tournaments . i dont like the feeling that someone can just re-enter and get right back in. i feel the play is better and not so variance/luck based

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I do not like tournaments with rebuys and late registrations.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
playing big MTT's cool! :) buy-in to$ 5 and prizes of over 3000$ you can make big Bank! :)

Shuler21

Shuler21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like tourneys freezout without rebuys and addons with medium buy ins

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone ... I'm glad to come back and tell you about my favorite tournament ..
I usually like progressive tournaments and the famous ones of sudden death .. that have reward ..
on the other hand . Ground choose tournaments deep stack or turbo where the lights take more time to change and thus have the option to choose more hands to be able to perform better.

My tournaments to play are the deep stack tournaments because of the blind structures and the amount of chips you can play with.

christiancjs

christiancjs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have to choose, I'll stick with the big tournaments. Tournaments more deeps, where you can wait and play decent hands. The value of the buy in will depend. The lower the buy in, the more bingo, the more crazy players.

Marcos mats

Marcos mats

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with Cristian. I think the big tournaments are better when the tournament is fast. Some of the players see the franchise, and it's already luck.🍀

dominiq

dominiq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The perfect one is zoom tournament with deep stack and without re-buys, but the latter is the most important.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No preference,I play different.

darthdimsky

darthdimsky

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play any kind of tournaments but I prefer the regulars mtt with blinds of 10 min

I too enjoy almost every tourney type, except short stack full ring hypers. Too much like bingo to my liking.