Fake chip rebuy tourney

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play fake tourneys on ppp before I rediscovered ACR. When I was trying to lose all my chips on that App, I had 170 million and joined a 10 million rebuy tourney, and rethought an astonishing 15x. I came nowhere near the money, but didn't care. Everyone got irritated when I kept busting people with nothing, but I didn't care because they were fake tourneys. This can be therapeutic if you are on tilt, and looking for a way to vent without losing.
That being said, I have no more fake chips to give:D

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is an interesting way to practice your game skills. Set a goal to win the tournament and play as much as possible. Win and play tournaments with a big buy-in.

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Alekxandrovi3
practice your game skills
i tottally agree here with you
i play in pokerstars doing this and the bennifit is less players
and you have more control the games played alot slower.
your not playing against noobs your playng players that actually care about how they are playing. you can learn alot in these games.

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't be bothered to keep fake chips. I just throw them all in the tempest tables

When wordplay poker existed in the 90s I was the richest person on the site(fake chip wise, as thats all the site was) and I wish I knew people at the time paid money for fake chips lol
To this day its the best site Ive ever use shame, it got shut. It had to mind due to people being able to crash EVERY table by opening an exe that every player had access to in the wp folder
Ea still refuses to sell the assets ..

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is an interesting way to practice your game skills. Set a goal to win the tournament and play as much as possible. Win and play tournaments with a big buy-in.

Going all in every hand and then rebuying, I'm not sure that was a great way to practice my skills, considering that is 100% luck:D

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't be bothered to keep fake chips. I just throw them all in the tempest tables

When wordplay poker existed in the 90s I was the richest person on the site(fake chip wise, as thats all the site was) and I wish I knew people at the time paid money for fake chips lol
To this day its the best site Ive ever use shame, it got shut. It had to mind due to people being able to crash EVERY table by opening an exe that every player had access to in the wp folder
Ea still refuses to sell the assets ..

I knew people on tilt back in the day who would buy fake chips lol. I used to have 2 accounts that I would transfer fake chips between to increase my balance enough to sell. LMAO

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play fake tourneys on ppp before I rediscovered ACR. When I was trying to lose all my chips on that app, I had 170 million and joined a 10 million rebuy tourney, and rethought an astonishing 15x. I came nowhere near the money, but didn't care. Everyone got irritated when I kept busting people with nothing, but I didn't care because they were fake tourneys. This can be therapeutic if you are on tilt, and looking for a way to vent without losing.
That being said, I have no more fake chips to give:D

Lol, this sounds fun. Gamble gamble gamble :)