experiments

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to experiment in poker. I played in a tournament where 20,000 players played from the very beginning I played online for every card. I finished the tournament in 680 place losing to two aces. Do you like poker experiments

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Oh, Are you serious? 20,000 players where each hand is all-in) And how many hands did you have? Whats statistics?

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I think he meant that he played every hand he was dealt pre-flop, but probably not all-in every time.

It can be good training for post flop play and hand reading to play every hand.

It can be an expensive experiment if you don't do it in freerolls or cheap tournaments/cash games, unless you are rich.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Excellent result !!! I think that if this is a freeroll, then any experiment is useful for you !!!

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he meant that he played every hand he was dealt pre-flop, but probably not all-in every time.

It can be good training for post flop play and hand reading to play every hand.

It can be an expensive experiment if you don't do it in freerolls or cheap tournaments/cash games, unless you are rich.

the fact that this game was in a free tournament and it happened to me only once a few times but without such a good effect

J

japg11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is better to play tournaments with smaller fields at the beginning of our path as poker players, this will allow you to reach prizes more often and increase your bankroll. When you are already a more solid player and with a safer bank you can afford to play series like WCOOP or Powerfest and go to fight for great prizes against thousands of players.