Ever misclicked in an online tourney

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I just got eliminated in the SB CC free roll. 18 left and I'm in the SB with J7 s. I should have just folded but I called to see a flop. BB shoves and I go to sigh fold. I accidentally minimize my window while clicking fold ( I thought). Turns out call was in the spot fold was moments ago lol. BB has A10 flops an ace and I'm donzo. Anybody else ever misclick for their tournament life online or am I the only bonehead?

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has happened to me sometimes, a friend recommended me a long time ago assign keyboard keys to use it (I don't know if this can still be done) but I don't feel comfortable with that

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately yes

yeah it happens - and most often when it is all-in 😂

but ok actually sometimes it goes your way - i outdraw a pocket pair of aces onces with 10-3 or something and elevating me to final table 😂

Tmoney999

Tmoney999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happens to me more often than I even like to think about, You just have to hope it's not in a spot where you can lose a lot of cash or chips in a tourney. It is just online poker for you and stuff happens. I wouldn't' beat myself up about it if i was you just take more time with future operations. Mistakes happen, were all not perfect and make them from time to time, just hope that it is not in a big spot for big money or tournament results.:D:D

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you have never made a mistake in online tournaments, then we can safely say that you have never really played!!

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they say they didn't they lie ;)

Happened to me too... Once folded flopped quads...
But mostly i get lucky when misclicking... Cracked a
few aces by being to dumb to click fold :)

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did it couple of times but in most of cases i was lucky

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some times, it mostly happens when I play at multiple tables and when I'm tired.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it happens to me about once a day, usually when a table pops open on top of another table.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know )) was a very funny incident when I wanted to click on the fold and pressed the bet and gave 4,60$ at my$ 18 and it was a lot)) tin at all, so funny__) Then I dropped ))

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't misclicked too often but a few times I didn't see a preflop raise to my right.

Gloria_Legenda

Gloria_Legenda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing to do, all faced with this)

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too many times to count by misclicking. Once I was in the 250k tournament at pokerstars. and that mistake happened. That why I only like to play 2 tables at a time.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My worst misclick was in a cash game, and I did not even notice it, until I reviewed my session, because I was multi tabling with my tables stacked in top of each other. When the session was over, I looked in PT4 and was like "why I am down this much, and what is this hand, where I lost a whole 100BB stack with 66???"

I then looked at the hand, and it turned out, I had defended my BB with 66, the flop came TT2 or something similar. I had checked, and Villain checked back. Turn was a 9 or something, I had checked again, and now the Villain had gone all in for 15 times the pot. Which I had accidentally called and paid off his TX, that flopped trips and decided to play it in this rather bizarre way. Arrrrrghhhh!!!! :mad:

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happened many times. Now I try to keep the mouse outside the clicking area and only at the very time of betting move the mouse over the bytton and click.

G

gimpmaster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Happens all the time, specially when the window pops up and i'm in the lobby or something else.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The opponent made a re-raise on the river. I thought about his hand for a long time and decided to fold. But my eyes began to close from fatigue, and I made a call pressing not there. I lost, but the opponent's cards guessed right.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happens to me all the time. I blame it on my trackpad. I have the sensitivity cranked up. It's funny watching how animated and careful I am sometimes moving the pointer when I'm at an important part of a game and I REALLY don't want to mis-click.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Loads of times! Most recent one worked out for me. Final table of 180 SnG. Called with 57o checked all the way to the river, hit a 7, bet 1/3 of the pot, one guy called with 55.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
done it to many times to count usually happens when I'm playing multiple games with the tables stacked and click the wrong one

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some times, it mostly happens when I play at multiple tables and when I'm tired.

Yep same same for me hahha and over the years it has happened more times than I would like to admit

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all have, especially when playing more than one tournament. I've made jokes playing live however when someone looks like they accidentally bet or check, I say whoops! Missclick! Gets a good laugh :D.