ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Friends lately rooms like pokerstars have increased their Knockout tournaments. I think it is a success, I really like tournaments with a reward for elimination. You can also use this against players who think of eliminating others than in the prize positions. What do you think?

Dkerridge14

Dkerridge14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a fan of bounty tournaments. it can reduce crazy amounts of MTT variance slightly which for some people is amazing if not everyone. However, for others the style of play doesn’t suit nearly as much and making a final table is less rewarded. Some of these bounty tournaments to have insane prize pool to say the least though so it’s about finding the optimal bounty tourneys

T

terry5758

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy bounty tourneys but I don't go for the bounties very aggressively I chopped 3 ways in one and only had 2 bounties and 1 was mine. Some people are so aggressive in them they rarely cash but they double or triple or better their buyins the one I chopped in one such aggressive person kept me in the game trying so hard for my bounties he never made the money but probably made as much as me if he didn't rebuy early didn't watch him that close

N

NicoVlopez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like these types of tournaments, but the reality is that I play them the same as normal MTTs until the bubble, until then it is not really worth risking the tournament to find a bounty. If while playing it like a mtt I get a bounty it is welcome. When the bounties begins to be profitable obviously that I begin to give importance to them.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It so happened that for me these tournaments are very unfortunate

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi everyone!! :ciao:
i like all kinds of tournaments, bounty ones are fun also
seems i bust early out of everything, so tournie type no matter to me

blond.jpg

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Bounty MTTs are great, i play them from time to time, but i think that a lot of players calls with any two to knock you out and get the reward. like calling with Ax from any position, or calling with second or bottom pair and ending up hitting the turn or the river, or if you open the pot x3 with AK or AQ there's at least one player that will shove +50BB with medium pocket pair. and you have to gamble to get there. a lot of coin flips.
for me there's a lot of swings in bounty mtts. I prefer freezout tournaments.

H

hresurse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friends lately rooms like PokerStars have increased their Knockout tournaments. I think it is a success, I really like tournaments with a reward for elimination. You can also use this against players who think of eliminating others than in the prize positions. What do you think?

I love them too. tip: don't play turbo or hyper.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've already won some rewards on PokerStars by playing Knockout. I find it very fun!

It brings an extra emotion, as well as an extra way to earn some money.

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Friends lately rooms like PokerStars have increased their Knockout tournaments. I think it is a success, I really like tournaments with a reward for elimination. You can also use this against players who think of eliminating others than in the prize positions. What do you think?

I've played a lot of bount tournament, but I definitely don't like the size of the field and variance.

it is the typical tournament that at the beginning, you have a pair of AA and a crazy nut goes all in with 72o and still manages to knock you down!

I think it may be time, I am getting older and I try to avoid strong emotions! lol

:p

Dkerridge14

Dkerridge14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played a lot of bount tournament, but I definitely don't like the size of the field and variance.

it is the typical tournament that at the beginning, you have a pair of AA and a crazy nut goes all in with 72o and still manages to knock you down!

I think it may be time, I am getting older and I try to avoid strong emotions! lol

:p

That’s a brilliant scenario to be in. Variance isn’t increased for your bankroll though. If you play a solid game your bankroll can be covered within 4 knockouts. Of course if the fish knocks you out then that’s the way it is but don’t avoid them scenarios ever! I mean, fish doesn’t suck out and you’ll take a bounty or 2 and be in a great position for the tournament.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
these are my favorite tournaments. more knockouts more money))).

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very convenient tournaments in terms of the fact that you can return the buy in of the tournament in a short time without waiting for prizes.

But it is also convenient for players who are not particularly risky and prefer to get to the final table and so win money.

A plus for the pokerroom is that such tournaments attract both strong players and bingo players.

O

Oxinthewater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Adds another layer of complexity which is good if you bother to correctly understand the bounty value and adjust appropriately.

Benkisto_BR

Benkisto_BR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find this type of tournament very interesting, except that my style of play doesn't help much, I hardly win by eliminations.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
such tournaments are very good, because there is a chance to earn money when the lottery is all in, or the opponent plays stupid and aggressive... But I don't like it very much,because a lot of people think that it's easy money and start playing crazy,very stupid, the main thing is to beat out some player.. I think these are tournaments for fun... no serious game...

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I absolutely do not like this format of the game how many times I have not tried to play my card is always weak and I can not knock anyone out. But the paradox is that in regular tournaments I get to the prizes!?