Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
15BB, 60 left, pays 42.

Big Blind with K10s.

CO(24bb) raises 2.5x.

I flat.

J-4-8 with two of my suit.

Typically, I like to check my entire range, but feel if I let him continue here, I can't get his over cards off with a check raise.

Feel like the donk shove is the right move, as flop texture is such I can't fold to his C bet.

Thoughts?

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This flop is much better for your range. You have fold equity because it would take half his stack to call you. You still have an over and a back door straight so even if called you do have some equity. I could get behind the shove. Villain still has over pairs in his range plus his position does add some additional Jacks such as QJ, JT, J9s, J8s and if he’s playing wide you could see a lot more

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems to me like the stack to pot ratio is around two. Dont see why this is not a good spot for a check-raise. Donk shoving for 2 X the pot look very try hard, and is something, we would presumably never do with a made hand. So if nothing else this will be 100% face us as a draw to anyone, who can hand read at all. And also if he check back, then cool. We can improve for free, or maybe we already have the best hand.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands