Do you like to chat while you play or do you only use it to discharge your anger and

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for personally I don't like to chat but I always see people who spend their time chatting and answering themselves hehehehe there are others I see who only use it to say only rudeness

P

PrinceJigger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I pretty much don't talk at all when I am playing. And you are right, there is definitely a lot of rudeness out there.

Funny story: One time I was in a SNG and it was just me and one other player left. I ended up winning but right before the game closed, I took a look at the chat box (which I always hide). It turns out that person wished me good luck at the beginning of the heads-up match but he/she got offended that I didn't say good luck back. The next few messages were basically taunts and insults. LOL. Moral of the story is don't be offended if someone ignores you in the chat. They probably just have it turned off.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
for me personally I don't like to talk, but I always see people who spend their time chatting and answering themselves hehehehe there are others I see who use it only to say only rudeness
Rarely I start the chat because I think it weakens my game. But sometimes when I play home games and play with acquaintances here in the forum or when I'm in the mood I start the chat and I think it lifts my spirits:)

W

wizcup

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I chat to troll the villain. However, it usually backfire and make me tilt instead. However, if I see someone looks like trying to bluff with all-in, I fold and then chat, "pro gamer move".

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is difficult to communicate when the language is different.:heeeellll

Waleswasp

Waleswasp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing on pokerstars I've found a lot of non-English chat. Didn't think this was allowed, but have never seen it moderated.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Playing on Pokerstars I've found a lot of non-English chat. Didn't think this was allowed, but have never seen it moderated.

Someone at table has to screen grab it & report it.

M

mollymaggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for personally I don't like to chat but I always see people who spend their time chatting and answering themselves hehehehe there are others I see who only use it to say only rudeness

I never chat during a game I feel it's disrespectful to the other players at the table. I love it when a player uses the chat to trash me because I just added their chips to my stack and they know it. I just laugh off the insults they come from a loser

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very fun to communicate, it is great to raise your mood with new friends, but online poker is not a place where you can talk quietly. The speed of the game is high, and if you want to achieve a good result, you need to play several tables at the same time, in addition, calculate the odds and possible combinations of the opponent, monitor the bets and players. where can I find time to talk?
I
am kind and sociable in my own way, and if I communicate with someone, I will definitely not want to offend them and I will definitely make mistakes:D

D

Dmitrij32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In fact, communicating and playing well is an art for me, since I focus on the game itself, but if I have discarded the cards, I can also maintain a dialogue.

P

pokeher2k9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never chat while playing poker, I normally play 4-5 tournament s at a time so don't even notice much chat going on. I'd rather have the tournament info displayed on the chat window instead

Serg77

Serg77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never chat at all. There is no reason to do that. Only thing I use is the rocket on pokerstars with players who waste time.

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very useless to chat while playing. the last you want to have is some form of distraction to your game. unless youre distracted anyway then it pretty much doesnt matter right?

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi. I really like to talk and even play, to relax. And sometimes a provocation can happen. game strategy.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly no I don't chat at the table unless I know someone ... or if I'm live I talk and put up the reasonable image of friendly ... in online play , for me I rarely say anything at all good or bad

cferdi

cferdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never chat - I'm just anti-social, lol :rolleyes:

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I chat but rarely, mostly I focus on my game, it is difficult to chat always because you lose focus on your game, but some use it to speak rude, vent their anger, or sometimes intimidate, but one should always be focused on their game and do not think about what your rival writes, because it is dangerous.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you play at multiple tables, you don't have time to chat. However, you can use the chat to mislead your opponent. I use it very rarely, so that it is not lonely to play.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very rarely write in chat, it distracts about the game.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I only use chat to say adios to haters whenever they are eliminated ?!?

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I chat to troll the villain. However, it usually backfire and make me tilt instead. However, if I see someone looks like trying to bluff with all-in, I fold and then chat, "pro gamer move".
wait, so you think opponent is bluffing but you still fold?

is that 'pro gamer move' directed at yourself?

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never use chat and never pay attention if I can turn off chat.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to use it to let rip at the table. I have since learned to curb my temper and very rarely speak at the table now. And that is all down to this forum, so I am grateful :)

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play with the chat window closed. I don't like the thrash talk that some players do.