Deeper stacked online tournaments

N

nunch92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everybody! I have mostly played in freeroll tournaments, but they all seem to come down to a final table of just all-ins or folds. I am wondering if there are any online tournaments that end with deeper stacks or have a structure that allows the players who make it to the final table to use skill as opposed to just the all-in or fold mentality with the luckiest one building the biggest stack. Last night I made it to the final table in the cardschat $100 daily freeroll, and if I remember correctly, 8 of the players at the final table had less than 25 big blinds.

TLDR: Are there any good deep stack tournaments on ACR?

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are deep stack tournaments available but The reason you see short stack play near the final table is because if someone has 200 bb they can fold all day, but when players start getting low near the final table action is forced to bring tournaments to an end. Thats why the blinds go up in the 1st place. Even playing a deep stack tourney you might experience the same thing when you get deep. GL brother.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everybody! I have mostly played in freeroll tournaments, but they all seem to come down to a final table of just all-ins or folds. I am wondering if there are any online tournaments that end with deeper stacks or have a structure that allows the players who make it to the final table to use skill as opposed to just the all-in or fold mentality with the luckiest one building the biggest stack. Last night I made it to the final table in the cardschat $100 daily freeroll, and if I remember correctly, 8 of the players at the final table had less than 25 big blinds.
TLDR: Are there any good deep stack tournaments on ACR?
hi hi
yes are deep stack MTTs - you need look they have them so described. doubt if any freerolls are such, as the sites want you bust early, often and keep re-entering so even for most freerolls, they get monies
play cash games, where you can always have a stack size to maneuver with?

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, there are such tournaments. But in any case, the game at the final table is more dependent on your opponents of their temperament and style of play.

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are cheap deepstacks one that runs around 9-10 pm est on acr only prob with these are the late regs. leg reg is around 15 levels which is almost 2 hours. i've made the money twice out of the 10 i've played it's a grind and even there, there are donk shoves to build stacks so they can sit out as the blinds increase

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Even though there are deep stack tournaments, by the time you get to the final table most players are still going to be short stacked. I played in a deep stacked live wsop circuit event last year. We were at the money bubble when i noticed the ave stack of the players left at that time was 25BB with 65 or so players left. We started the tournament with 600BB.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
face has event tournaments and they are happening at the moment the SCOOP are deep stack the micro are baoxos values with 25k the means are between 11 $ to 50 $ with 50k and the Highs between 100 $ to 1000 $ with 100k of chips!