Deal in StayatHome freeroll. Good or bad decision ?

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi guys
Today i won stay at home freeroll in ggpoker, but i went to a deal with top 2 players (i was 3rd when we go for a deal). We had similar stacks. I won this tournament after we make a deal. Do you think i made a good decision going to a deal instead of trying to win ?

ggpokerfreeroll.png

scoreggpoker.png

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats why I never deal if finish 3rd fair enough profit anyway but would hate winning it and reducing my prize.
No regrets would mean no deal.:)
A good decision today could be a bad decision tomorrow in the same situation depends really.
Still you did not get the $30 but would be happy anytime I win $20 in a freeroll anyway and would forget about it and focus on running the roll up good luck.

Last edited:
Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I dont normally agree with a deal as well. Your deal was fair and I would not worry about it.How would you have felt if you finished 3rd instead? One thing about getting to 3 left and stack all about the same. You never know how it will end. You got a good payout and that's all that counts Great game to you.

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's really hard to make a decision because as you said we never know what will happens.

I'm curious about one more thing.
Let's say you are in the same situation as i was, but the price pool will be 500k $.

Will you go for a deal or not ?

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The difference in money is little my friend as well as the amount. So you don't have to worry!

R

ramignis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on how you felt at the moment of the game. if there was no fatigue and fatigue then there was no need to agree to a split could have won more.

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello good afternoon friend, I see that you made a good deal, it was a great prize.
May you manage this amount well and multiply it soon, with luck at the tables.:top:

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends how you feel?
If you regret on this deal,then you know answer.No more deal,because you will later regret like in this situation.

A

axel142

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it depends, in a hard table, the deal are the better choice, but only you know it

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
After making a deal, poker is not played the same way. Everyone goes all in to finish the game. Maybe that's why you won, but that doesn't mean you would have won without the deal.

Organize a Home Poker Game