Cyclones

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What does everyone think of the new Cyclones game? I LOVE Blitz poker, but I was skeptical about trying it in a tournament style and I was mostly right. At the first tier you start off with just over 6 BBs...to me that is CRAZY...it's bingo poker...a lot of shove fests. But, as you work your way up through the ranks it become more like final table poker and less of a jam fest. So far I have been able to advance through the $50 level on a single quarter. The $15 and $50 levels are tough because there are usually not very many players...I had to play heads up in the $50 level and then wait for someone else to come along...and then suddenly we were 3 handed.

So, I think there can be improvements to the game, starting a little deeper stacked, but all in all, I like a lot of the features that Cyclones offers.

How about everyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Totally agree. Starting with such a small stack and facing others that are already built up is kind of stupid. Unfortunately feels like a system that won't work out, and it's taking away of other really good tournaments that they had.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not played ACR for a while, maybe I log in and try it thanks