Crushing Spin & Go´s

S

Spinbeast

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Community,whats up!

I started streaming Spin & Go´s on twitch on daily basis and would like to welcome all of you who want to learn how to crush Spin & Go´s!

I started playing 1$ Games and reached now shooting 100$ games but consider myself as a 60$ REG!

my cEV on 15$ games is 70 over 5k Games, and 82cEV over the last 2,5k Games.
on 30$ Games I performed overall with 62cEV and over the last 2K Games almost 70cEV.

I stream atm 30$ games and discuss almost every Spot and try to answer all the questions that appear on the Chat!
I plan to start streaming 60$ Games when I start feeling comfortable with this new Situaton of Streaming, talking and Grinding :cool:

I would love to welcome you all on my stream: twitch.tv/delomat
Allready almost 20hr of free content on my Channel as VOD!

Checkout the Channel to see streaming Scedule:)

Mickflava888

Mickflava888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good show

proud of you brother for a good run with some top play & welcome to the forum also!! i'll check out your twitch at some point

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck Buddy. I will follow you!
It will be interesting to learn about spin and gos . I have never been a winner in this games .

S

Spinbeast

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thx guys ;)
And dont hesitate to ask any questions during Stream.

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I will try to check it out this weekend it seems really interesting

S

Spinbeast

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We are LIVE in 30 min guys !!!

twitch.tv/delomat

N

neuh11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this stream is the NUT when it comes to learning spins

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is certainly interesting that you have a strategy that is profitable long term on such a high variance game. Worth at least a look.

mitchy boi

mitchy boi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very interesting thought to grind Spin n Gos If I remember correctly they have a massive rake on the buy in ?? I guess you overcome that buy winning the special prize pool ones right?

How long have you been grinding spin n gos?

S

Spinbeast

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey mitchy, easiest way to check out my results is to visit my channel where I have posted Grraphs on several BI´s !

https://www.twitch.tv/delomat

On 30$ the rake is 6% and 60$ and above the rake is 5% !
Since most of the player Pool are Recreational´s they are easy to beat if you can put in some monthly Volume!
At least 1,5KGames/ Month imo to not get frustrated about Variance over a longer time Period!

High Variance is the only negative Aspect of Spin&Go´s , but if you have the correct Mindset, you will be a big Winner in this Format in the long run!

f.e. I have had Months, winning over 200 BI but also have had Months loosing up to 60BI

As a good Player you can excpect to earn at the 30$ Games up to 2$ on avg. per Game + extra Rakeback if you bing a higher Multi!
(If you want to have a good Mindset you have to see everything above 25x Multi as Rakeback)

AND NOT PLAY TO HIT A MULTI !!!

I hope my answer was Satisfying, and would love to see you on my Channel!

BIG GL´s at the tables Grinders

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very impressive run! I'll certainly take a look at your channel sometime. Keep up the winnings haha

S

Spripe

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really like the thought of the multipliers as extra rakeback and the advice to not play for big multipliers. I played like 20 $7 spins last night and spun 4x 3 times and the rest were just 2x. It was kind of tilting not getting any multipliers but I only ended down 2 buy ins

S

Slip_Me_Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats on your run. I respect anybody who can grind these out. I did a 500k play money challenge one time using these games. I played 100 of them and was worn out after I finished. I actually won a 50 Million jackpot in one of them which was really fun.

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck buddy, i'm already following you. But to be honest i really don't like Spin'n'go. But i'm really happy about you just keep you're job. Keep doing what makes you happy and give you some big profit. Good luck buddy, wish you all the best!!!

S

Spinbeast

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you man, really enjoyed your nice words!

Yes Spin & Go Grind is hard and most of the time I also dont enjoy, thats why I started the stream so both me and viewers can profit by that, me having company while grinding and viewers learn to beat at least small to mid Stakes .

S

Spinbeast

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys little update !

We reached the 100 Followers and over 30hours of max Value Content!

Check out the Channel & learn yourself how to crush Spin& Go´s !!!
http://www.twitch.tv/delomat

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love the tunes bro! :dancing: Rockin the techno!! :dancing2::dancing2: continue 2 crush!!

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play this modality, I will follow you to learn a little more about the spin, good luck.

invisible10

invisible10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
once i start playing will deft follow , you must be very solid . grinding those limits is hard . keep it going best of luck