Which client has the best MTT structures

Rackbone

Rackbone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I currently use Betonline and am thinking of jumping ship due to the structure changes.

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as for me, i like 888 because of their promotions, but poker stars have much more bigger choice of tournaments

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It depends on where you live as to the options you will have. ACR is where I play the most with the best structures but my options here are limited as can be.

F

fievr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I currently use Betonline and am thinking of jumping ship due to the structure changes.

888Poker has a variety of tournaments with different structures as well as pokerstars, the structure of the acr tournaments are usually slow tournaments most, in partypoker the majority changed to turbo but almost all tournaments are deepstack with 100k, 200k, and 50k starting chips

N

nolifescotty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
happy

I think Americas cardroom is the best bigger and better and graphics are better

N

nolifescotty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as for me, i like 888 because of their promotions, but poker stars have much more bigger choice of tournaments
well unfortionately us USA players we don't have them options:elefant:

N

nolifescotty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its because they have nothing to loose they want a quick jumpstart on there chipstack and will go allin with any 2 cards

M

Mrjamesbond1977

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Acr has the best structure and betonline had a nice structure as well.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars by far, if nothing more because they have most tourneys so many different game tipes...

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stars is unbeatable though 888 competes well. I sometimes go on Stars to play the Cards Chat home games and dream of playing their high value tournaments.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its because they have nothing to loose they want a quick jumpstart on there chipstack and will go allin with any 2 cards

Hey I see you on ACR tourneys frequently. Good to see you are on CC also.