Bust me on a River

cantavir

cantavir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
happen any you're not the only one who think this kind of thing happen otherwise could not play so I could have played a :(

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens. Frustrating ... but let's move on . Bee better.

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just а cooler but you need to work more on your bet sizing, it is very readable what hands do you have and you always lose a lot of value.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Horrible bet sizing as stated above, too much min raising and min betting. You gotta be more aggressive with top hands bro

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree with the betting, make 'em pay for their draws, at least then when you get beat on the river you got your money in good. You'll profit more over the long run.

leosam18

leosam18

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Horrible bet sizing as stated above, too much min raising and min betting. You gotta be more aggressive with top hands bro

Thats what i want him to think that i got one ace and not a set and when he min raise on the turn thats when i knew that he got something like a two pair or a set and i don't think he will fold if i go all in....

leosam18

leosam18

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Time to move forward for me its just another example of a LUCK is part of the game.....

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Need a bigger 3 bet pre, bigger flop bet and by then you could probably have got it all in on the turn. It's a shame what happened but the bigger bet pre flop may have gotten rid of the 22 but as played they had the right odds to go for it, once the flop comes they are never folding. Good job it was just in an 11c game.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats what i want him to think that i got one ace and not a set and when he min raise on the turn thats when i knew that he got something like a two pair or a set and i don't think he will fold if i go all in....

But you never went all in you just called his all in on the river. Your biggest raise the whole hand was a minimum raise. Go for value bro, it will serve you better overall. Who cares about the results, you needed to get the money in on the turn.

EDIT: The hand actually played like a limit holdem hand until the river. Horribly played IMO.