Bounty or normal??

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bount or normal??

For me, the best is banti tournaments, as there you can get knockouts for knocked out players. But normal ones provide an opportunity to hone your skills.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What is the best type of tournament in your opinion?

This question is individual, but in my opinion, the best option is the tournaments that, according to statistics, bring you the most profit. Therefore, I believe that statistics are necessary for every player to understand in which direction it is better to move.

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're rigth

Good day!
I prefer to play in the proportion 50/50 :cool:
The bounty is cool, of course, but the regular smooth tournaments are amazing!

These tournament styles enchant me

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I fully agree

Good day!
I prefer to play in the proportion 50/50 :cool:
The bounty is cool, of course, but the regular smooth tournaments are amazing!

This question is individual, but in my opinion, the best option is the tournaments that, according to statistics, bring you the most profit. Therefore, I believe that statistics are necessary for every player to understand in which direction it is better to move.
:icon_sant

This is one of the things that a profitable player does he has to guide his boat in favor of the current not against ... a strong hug

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We must be careful

For me, the best is banti tournaments, as there you can get knockouts for knocked out players. But normal ones provide an opportunity to hone your skills.

These types of tournaments people pay with dubious hands

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We must be careful

These types of tournaments people pay with dubious hands

Yes it is, but everywhere there are those who play for a good mood, and not to improve their skills.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I prefer knockout tournaments, especially with increasing knockouts. Therefore I am for bounty:)

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like both, the difference between the two is that in KO tournaments, more cards are played because of the bounty.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Worth always bearing in mind that nothing is 'good' or 'bad' and instead consider the pros and cons..

For example, I like Bounty tourneys because you can earn money even if you bust before ITM.

Whereas, I like normal mtt's because when you finish ITM the prizes are always higher because 50% of the money isn't distributed across the bounties...

This might be the least helpful answer you receive... :biggrin:

Or the most! :laugh:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They both have their own mood. The winnings are higher than normal, you can win money in the bounty tournament and before ITM. So I love both. ;)

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be opportunistic

1. There comes a time when you win a lot of chips with good cards

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Bounty for sure! Especially if you have a small bankroll that is the best option for you. With knocking out you will get some money and keep something for you bankroll before to enter to ITM. In normal tournaments you have a long way to get to the money. So, in my opinion bounty tournament is the best one and more comfortable to play for the most players then normal one.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bounty draws much more attention from the betting public, but honestly more profits are achieved in normal tournaments

soLdaTeS88

soLdaTeS88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Bounty tournament is the coolest. They pay to knock out players, this stimulates head hunting and getting paid for it. And if you don't make it to the prizes, you can earn knockouts

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like both, but I often play in the normal tournament. :)

Sakisdask

Sakisdask

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty its the best tournament to can build a good bankroll!!

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty is the best I've already played several times but so far there have been no special prizes

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play both but I believe bounties have more variance involved because of the instant reward factor. Because of that ranges and plays become wider and wilder.
But still I like both types!

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On average a normal tournament would be best for over all normal tournament play. Bounty just pushes people to be more aggressive and try to knock people out for the bounty so I believe over all bounty tournaments players would call more bets than in a normal tournament so you dont play as good as a poker since there more chasing and calling.

A

ayewayfilms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best type of tournament is one where there are less people to compete with...such as windfalls on sportsbetting.ag

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

For a player who seeks to improve himself, the normal game is better, but for an already advanced player it would be the bounty

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer normal but I don't dislike bountys tournaments, I'm starting to love that format, a matter of adapting faster, more action and it's a double-edged sword because they call you with a lot of bad hands and that's not necessarily good, in theory it's better that they play with more breadth of ranges and with plays not so good but as they do it often and several, it is very easy to lose stack faster, adapting well if profit is made:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

B

Blue22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play both but I believe bounties have more variance involved because of the instant reward factor. Because of that ranges and plays become wider and wilder.
But still I like both types!

I agree, I play and enjoy both but the bounties add another factor which is fun but people do play "wider and wilder".:icon_sant