Bounty Builder series

S

Soulguard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There will be bounty builder series on pokerstars from 7th to 22nd. There are 140 tournaments with all kind of buyins from 1.10$+, with big prize pools and ofc there will be so much entrants because bounty builder atm are the most played on pokerstars, I will be playing for the low tourneys up to 11$, and I think they will be fun. Do some of you guys will be playing these, what kind of buyins will u play, and what u think of those tournaments.

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will be fun for sure.
I m gonna try to play the small ones also.
Since KO tournaments are so popular on poker stars, i used to play only that kind of tournaments.
It s a pretty good/easy ? method to get some money...

We are all hunters, we all chase the bounty.
It s true.. on KO tournaments you don t play only poker.

C ya at tables, pokerstars has nice promotions.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There will be bounty builder series on Pokerstars from 7th to 22nd. There are 140 tournaments with all kind of buyins from 1.10$+, with big prize pools and ofc there will be so much entrants because bounty builder atm are the most played on pokerstars, I will be playing for the low tourneys up to 11$, and I think they will be fun. Do some of you guys will be playing these, what kind of buyins will u play, and what u think of those tournaments.
The wishful thinking bad BRM devil is whispering in my ear to buy in and beast one of them 109s:eek:
And satellite into a 53o or 2100 lol:evil:
Good luck to all players.:D

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Can t wait for this type of tournamets, my fv anyway :D

deform fedot

deform fedot

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The knockout of the tournament is often played by aggressive players, so you need to rethink your strategy. Zaraz I coach knockout 1 $ -36 players. Of course, this is a fairly dispersive game more than a hyper turbo, but I guess it is in my favor and advise you if it is not expensive for your stack.

abzdolc

abzdolc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prefer to play tournament on Party now. But will take part in few tournaments on starts too, how to find this group of tournaments?

R

RicardoTolfo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play bounty builder whenever I can and I have money. I find the gameplay very interesting. More aggressive, but luck does not work much with me.

S

Soulguard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Prefer to play tournament on Party now. But will take part in few tournaments on starts too, how to find this group of tournaments?

You go to events tab- then bounty builder series- then events and there will be all tournaments of that event.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer those games and will play a few of them.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ll probably play some of the $1.10 ones. That’s all I can afford now. Only got about $20 on there. I need to start cashing again in the CC FC freerolls. I’m on a long dry spell now.

Good luck to all who play. Post some big results!

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I managed to get the 530$ entry for ME, for somehow ^_^

Minus272c

Minus272c

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im playing some the Bounty Builder Series from $22 and below.
They are great turnements where theres at ton of loose players
and easy chips to be made early.

Only catch is that you only start with 100bb stack instead of 166 in regular featured
tournements.

Good luck to all of you out there in the series :elefant:

devisam

devisam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer this game have to play agrissive in table.
good luck all players

F

FaritGaripov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good tournaments. but tables are very agressive :)

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is my favorite MTT tournament format ! I played two tournaments in the series and I made 6 knockouts , I want to play a couple more tournaments for $5.50.Today I will probably play Omaha for 5.50, good luck to everyone who plays!

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder how the ME will be... I meen.. even at 530$ buy in ppl will still go for the... hunt.. right? Makes sense.. Lots of money to get.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tried a$1.10 one today. Busted out way before the money but people were going all in worse than most freerolls I’ve played. I finally got a decent hand with about 12 bb left and pushed with 10,10 but got unlucky as small behind had qq.

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wish I could play on PokerStars.... I love these kind of events!!! I miss being able to play there so much, sure there are some good sites out there for me, but I don't get too many events like this that I can play. Wish you the best of luck to all taking part, looking forward to having PS back in my state soon - even if it just is the local version I love their platform!