TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i like this kind of tournaments, do you think this kind of tournament is profitable?

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, I like them if you do not even popodesh in the prize zone that vserovno can zarobot for outsiders.

N

Narcotic35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's great. If you are good at pushing others out of a tournament, you can fairly easily recover your entrance fee long before the money.

grogrich

grogrich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like this tourments, have a lot of people who know to play, you must to be carefull!

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think it's great. If you are good at pushing others out of a tournament, you can fairly easily recover your entrance fee long before the money.
that s why i like them too

bellam

bellam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, they can be profitable but you have to specifically study KO tourneys to be able to make some profit.

Just like with any other format in Poker, cash game, sit & go, they all get played differently.

This holds true for KO's too. I recommend looking for strategy articles about it and watch a Twitch streamer called "Tonkaaaap". He's really great at these.

wrabinho

wrabinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes i like it too.. i think it's a profitable..

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's profitable especially if you get a nice early game on tournament , because the structure is a bit fast and you will find yourself short against some big opponents calling with any 2 cards , chasing bounties etc try to tight your range in these spots .

PokerFunKid

PokerFunKid

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like them. I always feel like we lose out on 50% from our cash/value when cashing in such tournament. A huge part from the bounty prize pool go to the first place finisher too, which make those very top heavy. Altho its nice you can bust before the money and have cashed some in bounty's i still like to play for a final table finish in a tournament, earning a big score, but not placing first makes us lose out on double our cash. They seem very profitable though, as i think many bad players are spewing off their stack in this tournament format. I'd still prefer a normal freeze-out tournament.

Also when multitabling it is prety annoying and hard for me to have a complete different strategy in a knock out tournament. Having to pay attention to the stacks on the table every hand you'd normaly autofold. Therefor i rather not have those kind of games in my schedule.
I can enjoy them at times tho, but not with many tables.

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love them. Probably the best variation invented. It's simply awesome! It's great to be on the plus 30 mins into a tournament and nowhere near the bubble, with late reg still opened.

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, I like them if you do not even popodesh in the prize zone that vserovno can zarobot for outsiders.

What?

popodesh, vserovno zarabot? What you talking about!!!

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once I tried to understand the benefits between regular tournaments and tournaments with k.o. After a short trial, I came to the conclusion that tournaments with k.o are very suitable for those who like to take risks and go all-in. It may seem like a naive and trivial outcome, but it's always difficult for me to play cautiously in tournaments with k.o than in regular tournaments. In addition, in a bounty bilder everyone can win, if he is lucky. In regular tournaments you need to sit long and hard. And this aspect may seem to some people a tedious process, and their choice will be directed to tournaments with k.o. I think so.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like this kind of tournaments, do you think this kind of tournament is profitable?

I like it these tournaments because of the ability to build cash, also it could be a money saver.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the KO tournaments, specifically the progressive KOs are the best value for your money.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Each tournament has its own specifics, but I like these tournaments !!! in these tournaments there are a lot of weak players)))

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes- this format allows one to recover entry without necessarily having to cash.

M

maykmar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I like those tournaments, the trouble is that there are many players who go all-in with trash hands and luck ko !, you have to play carefully, what good is that if several good hands and eliminate those players can recover leagues your investment in a few hands!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I like these tournaments, you can get money for knocking out players when the prize zone is far away, and
you get money for knocking out, for me it's great tournaments!

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, they are one of the best. They have the structure of a regular tournament and they give you extra money for knocking out opponents. I recommend.

John Penniston

John Penniston

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy this type of tournament because you don't have to finish in the top position to get some cash.

G

GoroAdachi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually think this is the MOST profitable.

CforChampion

CforChampion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe they can be profitable, I would play them all the time if I had the bankroll :D